Hi guys,

katyleigh007

A unforgettable experience awaits you! Don’t hesitate to schedule some quality time with me. I am sensual & very open minded. Down to earth and every moment spent with me will be oh so pleasurable. I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed in my services or my appearance. I’m truly one of a kind and will work hard for the hard to please. No task is too tedious I aim to please. I’m
Great with shy men. Eager and confident men I am what you have been waiting for. Don’t miss out ! I’m unique and have a hottie body to match my fun - loving personality.

Petite hardcore goddess alert

I’m 5’1,108lbs wear a size 34B & size 0/1 in jeans. Milky white complexion, ethnicity is Russian/ American. I have brown hair and hazel eyes. My hygiene is impeccable.

AA934A9B-0695-484C-8FF0-0EA5FA80E740.jpgAA934A9B-0695-484C-8FF0-0EA5FA80E740.jpg

At my location I offer clean towels a shower, sanitizers and beverages

No interruptions, No games or Drama!
I’m independent & No I don’t have a boyfriend. No kids, I am dependable a true provider who is seeking regular arrangements.

No drugs or thugs are my house rules ! Please no quick trips or disrespectful text messages.

The best way to contact me is via text message @ 409-291-9885 mentioning your Eccie handle for a quicker reply time and lite screen.