Hey there Gents!!
FINAL 6 HOURS IN TOWN!!
I GOT A ROOM IN NORTH AUSTIN BY THE DOMAIN
(Staying at a nice hotel off of Mopac Expy)

received_386936971958440.jpg
I ENDED UP DAMAGING MY HOBBY PHONE A FEW MORNINGS AGO SO PLEASE TEXT ME YOUR USERNAME EVEN IF I HAVE SEEN YOU BEFORE SO I CAN SAVE IT ON MY NEW PHONE THANK YOU !!

Send me a text 210 373 6186 to set up an appointment but please include your OH2 username, and send a PM on OH2 so I can confirm it's really you!

received_2350917358509631.jpg
I'll be up and playing all throughout today and tonight. I'm also feeling extra frisky! Short notice appointments are ok.

This should be an obvious sentiment but I guess it needs to be said I dont offer bareback intercourse...its for your safety as well as mine :)

STARTING NOW GOING UNTIL I LEAVE TOWN!
**specials are for incall only**
QV/BNG (15 min) APPTS ARE 80
HHR APPTS ARE 100
1 HOUR APPT ARE 180
90 MIN APPTS ARE 240
2 HR APPTS ARE 300

DINNER + 1 HOUR PLAYDATE AFTER : 220
OVERNIGHT APPTS ARE 700

received_452084592305829.jpg
OUTCALLS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS TRIP
IF YOU WANT TO TAKE PICTURES AND/OR VIDEO OF OUR SESSION FOR YOURSELF IT'S $20 EXTRA
FETISH PLAY IS AVAILABLE FOR 20 EXTRA IF YOU WANT A FETISH DESIRE SATISFIED LETS DISCUSS IT BEFORE THE APPT. SO I UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE WANTING.

Yes, I am Newbie Friendly but i may ask a few more questions

I love giving oral and I absolutely love having you inside of me. Take the plunge and send me a message so we can get together. I only do this because i absolutely love it!

Don't miss out on your chance to get in on this visit!!

received_1114962808697060.jpg
Text me, PM me on here, or Instagram, please remember to provide the basic screening info such as age, profession and a reference.

I'm on Instagram under the name Allyblizz
Now Accepting Cashapp
IF YOU ARE USING CASHAPP PLEASE TELL ME PRIOR TO THE APPOINTMENT