23C61131-491C-4B1C-9B34-2A831688710E.jpgI am in extremely outgoing individual, with a good head on her shoulders. I have the ability to speak to anyone about anything. I have been told that I have the ability to talk to a brick wall & charm a marble statue into smiling! I was raised to have high class and manners, while always maintaining my southern lady roots.

So, while I know how to handle myself in high class luxurious environments, I am also extremely down to earth and friendly with a genuine enjoyment for the simple things.

I am well educated and driven, currently finishing a degree in nursing. With plans on continuing my education in the future.

I love broadening my knowledge of education and I love to learn new things, which I am sure you can help me with from our very first engagement.
420E8B5D-728C-4C74-8E45-A7F476DE5A73.jpg
****PLEASE HAVE YOUR REFERENCES PREPARED for a LIGHT screening verification****
Private information does not get shared or saved at all. I am a VERY LOW VOLUME lady, and I must ensure my safety. If you decline to verify we will not be able to meet.

By contacting me, you agree that all considerations is for time and companionship only. No explicit language will be used in any form of communication. As I have a high regard for respect and discretion, I expect the same from you. D380B045-75D3-4D55-BCF1-208C3327D2EE.jpg
I would love for you to keep up with me via social media, but that is not the way to inquire about a personal encounter with me.

To do so please send me a Email with:

Your Name

Where you found me

References (2)

How much time you have to spend

and any other information you think would help expedite the booking process.
1D52344E-16BE-4733-BF22-81C91055397C.jpg