Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I put something in my butt for first time

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I put something in my butt for first time

This is gonna be maybe hilarious or werid at same time.

So I was just crazy horny the other day and I was doing my thing and I started to touch every inch of my pelvis, balls, taint etc. As I was running in the warm coconut oil on myself and just amping myself up, my fingers made it down to my anus. Now just to be fair fingers and tongues have been in there and such. As I started to touch myself super slow and gentle I said fuck it.

I went into my bathroom and grabbed the electric toothbrush I had saved for a moment like this. The toothbrush was still good but just wanted to upgrade so I saved it. It was slim smooth like glass and vibrated to all hell once you put new batteries in it.

So I grabbed the brush end and lathered it with coconut oil. Got into the doggy position and then used my finger for a few mins to warm myself up.

I gently then inserted the toothbrush on high setting.

I don't think I've ever seen so much cum and pre cum before lmao. I stayed in that position and milked myself. I kept jerking as much as I could after I came.

Amazing don't know why I've never done this before.

Went to Amazon and ordered a real toy. Cannot wait to try this session again damn.

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Lol Naughty boy....Yes a horny man will do anything. Glad your open minded and Yes opened ass as well. .Prostate is the man's G Spot and gives such a intense O....Fingers are great butt toys take it up a notch. Im down for advice or show and tell...just let me know when......

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    My wife’s dildo works nicely for that purpose.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Toothbrush? Well, guess that's one way to make sure that the fanny tunnel is clean!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is this being funny or serious?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    File this story in the folder titled "when a provider can't be there quick enough"

The tooth brush would not have went up your ass if you had a bonified freak provider who'd have shown up to your place within an hour after you first started feeling horny. And had the donation.

I hope the toothbrush is either in the garbage or safely put away for the "butt only" from here on out. Hahaha
    -MG

I always use my strapon dildo on my (open minded)clients. Prostate stimulation gives the most intense orgasm. Love to make them cum hard !!! Getting turned onnnnn. I want to peg right now

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I always use my strapon dildo on my (open minded)clients. Prostate stimulation gives the most intense orgasm. Love to make them cum hard !!! Getting turned onnnnn. I want to peg right now
    Hold on, honey! I can be there in 10 hours if I put the pedal to the metal!!! Oh, wait. Damn. I gotta work tomorrow...
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMonger View Post
    Hold on, honey! I can be there in 10 hours if I put the pedal to the metal!!! Oh, wait. Damn. I gotta work tomorrow...
    I got you Love Bug, before you know it I will be between your legs.

BANNED! FAILURE TO RESPECT CXOMMUNITY RULES!
    I think it's Hot...you where exploring and found something that you did not know you enjoyed!
    ��I'm hot just thinking about it, it reminded me of a guy I knew when he was "exploring" he microwaved Carrots or cucumbers ��.
    I took his advice once and microwaved a carrot..it was hard and warm like a cock.��

I'm so glad you came so hard from exploring..☺ Almostlost!

Verified Companion (RIP)
    Naughty, you never need more than my finger to stroke your prostate and give you 10x the O from a cock only O. Please do your research and find a provider that truely enjoy P stimulus and youll never look back. Butt book someone thats only after the $ and you maybe scarred for life.....

Verified Companion Companion DenverSins's Avatar
    I love how you had a tooth brush set aside especially for this! I have no experience with this, but over the past few months I have been considering looking into offering pegging.... Haven't come to a conclusion yet, and would obviously need instruction and a partner who is open to new providers in that realm! But like I said, haven't come to a conclusion yet! I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though!
    Denver Sins
    737-637-9869
    denversinsbooking@gmail.com
    Available in North Loop
    Now accepting cash and Cash App

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Athena View Post
    Naughty, you never need more than my finger to stroke your prostate and give you 10x the O from a cock only O. Please do your research and find a provider that truely enjoy P stimulus and youll never look back. Butt book someone thats only after the $ and you maybe scarred for life.....
    So correct!!

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    ditto! I and MsAthena ..as well as Uni and a few others here will gladly bring our strap-ons and such...and tell a man to "bend over,Ill drive"!!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast