Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PHOTO authenticity, list the ways of proving pictures are real

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post

ahem......... cheating on me I see.........

......this must have been when you left our house and said you are going to buy "milk"......................
    no that was the night you spent with your covergirl friends... i dont get mad i get EVEN....LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    i dont get mad i get EVEN....LOL....
    Get even, atta girl

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    no that was the night you spent with your covergirl friends... i dont get mad i get EVEN....LOL....

Babe........... I may have been with them.....................

But I was thinking of you the whole time..................................!!!

............lol...................

I love this kind of kinky banter, watching comments back and forth between lovers is sexy. A voyeuristic part of me gets excited

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I love this kind of kinky banter, watching comments back and forth between lovers is sexy. A voyeuristic part of me gets excited

She's my hobby wife...................... she knows how to make me happy........................................... Caroline is sexy As FUCK while she stares at me ................................
    Last edited by ck1942; 08-28-2019 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Photo removed by request of poster

Verified Hobbyist BCD jayrcr_13_gtx's Avatar
    [QUOTE=The1Slayer;463440]She's my hobby wife...................... she knows how to make me happy........................................... Caroline is sexy As FUCK while she stares at me ................................
    /QUOTE]

I seem to recall caroline has a new hobby hubby.

Just sayin

My lovelyxxxo can confirm
    Last edited by ck1942; 08-28-2019 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Photo removed

wow so slayer im gonna respectfully ask you consult the mods to get the image removed... you know that as i told skit no xxx pics posted in public( undressed)... if i dont have them on my showcase what makes you guys think it ok to post it in public co-ed???

at dirst this was all good fun but now im getting a bit peeved.. disrespecting my rules that was literally set out a few comments ago.. like really bro???
    those pics are ok for a review but not in public....

in samuel jackson voice
    " you know you F****d up right???

My hobby hubby knows i am very sweet but dont push me i can go from katy perry to tupac in .2 sec.. smh...
    and my face... thats completly out of line... You will have mail....

i mean jeez theres a reason i didnt join the snatch thread or the tats thread... and even when i do post i never show MY F**KN FACE AND HAVE SOMETHING ON ...
    Last edited by lovelyxxxo; 08-28-2019 at 08:14 AM.

also just a friendly reminder...

all my gentleman are special... some are atf some are just faves but either way i treat you all with the same dedication and respect i hope that you will show me in return.. i am not here to select faves.

so i will not be declaring anyone my property on here (but you know who you are lol...) on the site publiclly. i just dont want anyone having any drama on my account.. this is meant to be fun for everyone.. i dont find it fun being the monkey(see what i did there..lol) in the middle...lets all respect each other as human beings and fellow members.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Oh snap

all my gentleman are special... some are atf some are just faves but either way i treat you all with the same dedication and respect i hope that you will show me in return.. i am not here to select faves.
    Don't doubt it sexy girl, but I become every girls fav once she gets a lil taste. Hrmm...wrong word. Not "taste". Uhhhhh.... ok, no, once she gets a "workout". Yea, there we go. B/c I do work that shit out good & proper, just the way they love it LOL
    -MG

wow so slayer im gonna respectfully ask you consult the mods to get the image removed... you know that as i told skit no xxx pics posted in public( undressed)... if i dont have them on my showcase what makes you guys think it ok to post it in public co-ed???

at dirst this was all good fun but now im getting a bit peeved.. disrespecting my rules that was literally set out a few comments ago.. like really bro???
    those pics are ok for a review but not in public....

in samuel jackson voice
    " you know you F****d up right???

My hobby hubby knows i am very sweet but dont push me i can go from katy perry to tupac in .2 sec.. smh...
    and my face... thats completly out of line... You will have mail....

i mean jeez theres a reason i didnt join the snatch thread or the tats thread... and even when i do post i never show MY F**KN FACE AND HAVE SOMETHING ON ...
    I am going to speak up as well, my pictures are mine and I can use them as I please but don't send out pictures through private message, no text, or any other place. When a person can come here for viewing pleasure and become a verified member as intended.
    A website has DMCA removal of pictures when someone uses their photos without permission.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    How was she?

Quote Originally Posted by Funintex View Post
    How was she?
    excuse us?? inquiring minds wanna know...
    If you refer to she as myself.. your gonna have to get your status upgraded sweetness then you can truly experience for yourself... or get verified access and read my reviews or my over 9 pages on the E of yes reviews.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Babe........... I may have been with them.....................

But I was thinking of you the whole time..................................!!!

............lol...................

Hey now!!!! Nothing wrong with Cover Girls. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    Hey now!!!! Nothing wrong with Cover Girls. :)
    no there def. is not... lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast