Thread: Intro and question

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Intro and question

Hello all. 50 yo white professional widower. I have been on the "other" board for a while and have am relatively new here. Glad to be here. I do have a quick question...on the other board, under providers, their reviews are all listed providing a wealth of information allowing me to make good decisions. I hate to admit but I am selective. However here, under providers profile, I am not seeing reviews. Am i missing something? Thanks!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Bro.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks!

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    It’s unfortunately not by default attached to a providers profile info (I’ve hosed to include mine inthe “about me”tab) but one way to find reviews is to Type the companions handle into the search bar onthe top right corner of the page and it will come up with any query which have been posted about/by the companion (including reviews). It isn’t optimal but that’s one way of doing it)

Hope that helps dear.
    Have fun and happy hobbying XO
    Ariel
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Welcome!

O2 is a great place, but finding reviews here is a little more tedious than on other boards. Some women are smart enough to add links to their reviews on their profile signature. You may also find reviews by doing the following:

* Go to the review forum of the city you’re interested in
    * Click on the link “search forum”
    * Type the name of the provider you want to see. You need to type the entire name exactly as it appears in the review
    * Click Search

Good luck!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks!