Thread: 💋Pssssst....🤫hey I hear they are selling love down south ....the love below.,..♋🧿❤

Verified Companion

💋Pssssst....🤫hey I hear they are selling love down south ....the love below.,..♋🧿❤

Happy week's end fellow Austinites....hope your week was as good as mine. I am happy to announce that I will be hosting from my private residence ( South Park Meadows) with that comes a screening process please provide me with your screen name and at least one provider you have seen in the last 6 months. You can pm me on this site💻 email me at whyshevexed13@gmail.com or hit me on my hip at 512 309 5052📱📟❔❓Guys I'm a pretty laid back provider my repeat clientele is important to me and I strive for it. No bareback full-service no exception no glove no lovebbbj ok stripper slide ok provided I'm comfortable with you.🚽🚿🧼 Showers will be available if needed and sorry fellas but I do not see AAs it's not prejudice it's preference....... Ummmmm what else I'm available pretty much 24/7 just reach out and if I'm answering my phone I'm seeing you men. I'm super excited guys so what are u waiting for come here see why Top Notch Pro's get the most not the least.....
    Attached Images Attached Images