Specials on rates going on all week and next week & through this month especially for newcomers
Come into a world of the greatest passionate experience that will let you think of me lusting for you hours afterwards, walk into the fun of letting me plz, plz, plz you over and over again !!!!
Come play with me, petiteplsr would like to turn up the heat with you
Are you in for the hottest blond , I want to please you and
Make your wildest dreams, and let’s make all your troubles go away
Come escape with petiteplsr , come stay cool with me, cum over and see me !
Yes , 34D natural bodacious boobs, nice, slim, slender body !
Come play at my place, located Northwest Austin near the domain and North Central Austin location (apt setting)- both locations will be of choice on every day listed below,
or I can come to you !! Will be answering pms & texts though please try to book ahead time, short notice will be an option.
Friday Aug 16th 3pm to 2am, Friday Aug 16th thru Wed Aug 28th, 9am thru to 12midnight/all month long for Aug 16th thru Aug 30, and I will happily travel to come to you, please don’t hesitate to ask, hours 9am to 1am always. Sundays only hr will change 11am to 12am/1am...at the North Central Austin location. Some Sundays, I will be at the Northwest location by the domain, currently this Sunday Aug 18th & 25th, I will have both northwest and other location!!!
Please pm or preferred contact , and pls include handle when texting, text me at 737-215-7179

[IMG]https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/attachment.php?attachmentid=237660&d=1560830174

——————-