Thread: The 🌿Grass🌺 Is Way More Green On 👑Mandy Layne💋

Registered Female (Not Verified)

The 🌿Grass🌺 Is Way More Green On 👑Mandy Layne💋

Hi Gentlemen!!
    I'm Mandy Layne Fresh and New To OurHome2!
    It's time for me to get Verified ASAP so I can begin making regular weekly posts and hopefully establish some regular/daily clientele.
    I'm Available To Meet 24/7!! I'm a sexy, thick and super gorgeous brunette. I'm very Fun, Super friendly and very outgoing! Also one hell of a charmer. I love meeting new, fun and exciting people. And experiencing new things with them.
    I'm definitely a true Queen of Class and Grave but always know exactly when to be a naughty little *****. I'm very open minded and love to try new things but with certain limitation.
    I'm most definitely the perfect Girlfriend Experience and will keep you always wanting more. I'm a huge freak and like a little kink. My eyes will have your legs tingling with anticipation. And my skin is beautifully sun-kissed and very soft. And my lips are full and luscious and will drive you wild.
    For more details about prices and my do’s and dont’s please contact me via email or via phone.

Email: mandylayne132@gmail.com or Phone: 979-599-9622

✨Looking forward to meeting you soon! 💋
    🍭SweetCandy💋SexyMandy🦋

Welcome babe, some pictures would be nice

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the wickedry, Mandy. However, once you are verified, you can post in each local ad forum available to you DAILY, not just weekly!! (Weekend sections excepted.) Please read the stickied threads at the beginning of this Welcome Wagon section to become familiar with H2's Basic Rules, the Verification Procedure, and the Companion Promotional Guidelines for ad placement. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

You may bump this thread and add photos, rates, and menu, if so desired.

Irish luck in lust, lass! -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Mandy. Some pics here of you would help dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Holy...Slayer, this lady has been on the Board 3 hours and you already been in?? Man, the rest of us have no chance beating you to the punch. lol

Nice pics Mandy.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to OH2 Mandy.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP) loveitdou's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Holy...Slayer, this lady has been on the Board 3 hours and you already been in?? Man, the rest of us have no chance beating you to the punch. lol

Nice pics Mandy.
    Don't you know?? Slayer transports them (kinda like star trek beams them up) to his lair and "does" them before they know what hit them.

WELCOME Mandy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Is this why he is Slayer?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Did you actually see her? I spent 90 minutes going back and forth with her getting different rates and btw bbfs and Greek are on the menu for an up-charge. I have her pics, address, and number. Now she’s texting me that she saves all the screen shots and information. So much for discretion; hobbyists beware!
    Last edited by puffonpipe2; 08-27-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Welcome to the Jungle
    Enjoying the Juices of the Gods!!!!
    DATY!, Tequila! and Cigars!
    Member of the Greek Squad!