Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maryam: Maryam she chooses me and I enjoy it a lot my new ATF

Maryam: Maryam she chooses me and I enjoy it a lot my new ATF

Companion's Handle: Maryam
    Date of Visit: 8/10/19 8/12/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM then text
    Phone Number: She will provide after verification
    Email Address: Maryamla@protonmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?64529-Maryam. https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=503148
    City, State: Way up north Houston 59 north, Texas
    Type of Visit: Outcall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: VERY GFE to the max LFK, DFK to the max, BBBJ 2X DT, BLS, DATY, FIV YMMV, CG, RCG, MISH, K9, and I don't remember any more I was in ecstasy wow
    Scheduled Length of Visit: One hour
    Donation: 270+room each visit
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Black long lower back
    Smoking Status: None smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Maryam is about 5' 6" lighskin beautiful face, long hair, beautiful big miel eyes, full lips, perfect white teeth mesmerizing smile, I'll say 36 natural tits, with very responsive nipples, bare thigh kitty, PALG (phat ass latina girl) just the way I loved them Long tone legs, firm smooth body, no mommy damage, curvy in all the right places. Her pictures don't do her justice look dropped dead gorgeous, The total package friendly personally smart, killer body,
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Hell fucking yesssss
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? I wish to keep her to myself but I have to share YES I RECOMMEND HER

Public comments:
    Let me start by saying Wow wow and wow, She is a bombshell Latina. Loves her job and she is amazing at it. Very focused and will pay attention to your needs and wants. I couldn't get enough of her I will definitely be seeing her again.and again and again

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    Nice review. Too bad she only does outcalls.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Quote Originally Posted by WangoTango View Post
    Nice review. Too bad she only does outcalls.
    Thank you sir glad you enjoyed the reading

Quote Originally Posted by RVflat View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Que buen review compadrito..................!! Esta nena esta buenisima..............! Es bien amable ella y pronto voy a conoserla tambien............. Aver si me permite sacarle fotos para meterlo en un review....................

Verified Hobbyist BCD RunTheCourse's Avatar

There are doubts about this

hummmm
    BFE, Aspiring Stay At Home Hobbyist, Initiator Of Pleasurable Stimuli
    NOTE: Acrobatics depicted from this Avatar are fictitious scrolls and all acts described are strictly imaginative works of art solely for the purposes of enterTRAINment

Gracias mi hermano que bueno que te gusto el relato
    Y si Maryam es muy amable y cariñosa aparte de hermosa pues ojala y la mires pronto te va a gustar y la convensas de que te deje tomarle fotos, yo le hise Las mil y una lucha pero me dijo que no, alomejor corres con mas suerte que yo, y yo no se que se traen estos amigos mongers no se a que se refierien con que esta en duda (doubting) mi review sobre ella tu ya sabes que no miento ni exajero en mis relatos es la experiensia y lo que yo pienso de ella y la que yo tube con ella
    Pero bueno todos tenemos gustes diferentes, yo cuando leo in review y no me gusta la chica o el review mejor no digo nada me reservo mis comentarios y la siguiente

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Que buen review compadrito..................!! Esta nena esta buenisima..............! Es bien amable ella y pronto voy a conoserla tambien............. Aver si me permite sacarle fotos para meterlo en un review....................

Very nice indeed. She looks awesome.

So, quote says something like:
    Great review bro.
    She's beautiful. I like her and I'm gonna see her soon.
    Last part im not sure, its either: "allow me to put her pic in this review" OR maybe "lemme see if she allows me to take her pics so I can put 'em in a review". Seems like the latter b/c fotos is plural & aver is "let me see", but I was confused bc you did put a pic already.

I'm guessing you meant, "here's a teaser that she gave me, but hopefully when I see her soon she will allow me to take more pics for a review". (?)

She's gorgeous though no doubt
    -MG

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Very nice indeed. She looks awesome.

So, quote says something like:
    Great review bro.
    She's beautiful. I like her and I'm gonna see her soon.
    Last part im not sure, its either: "allow me to put her pic in this review" OR maybe "lemme see if she allows me to take her pics so I can put 'em in a review". Seems like the latter b/c fotos is plural & aver is "let me see", but I was confused bc you did put a pic already.

I'm guessing you meant, "here's a teaser that she gave me, but hopefully when I see her soon she will allow me to take more pics for a review". (?)

She's gorgeous though no doubt

LOL......... close my friend............ We are speaking in spanish lingo....... Something google translate won't be able to translate...........

Hehe I kinda figured b/c I saw some odd gender uses that would change the meaning (kinda figured it was colloquial or slang) I'm teaching myself Spanish just as a hobby. It's just something I enjoy. So I was just taking a general stab given my limited knowledge of it so far, using the main parts of the grammar I know, and the various nouns, and what seemed to make sense. Good to know I was close though! She is damn hot though anyways!
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Let me say this... I’ve seen Maryam and she is a cute girl but much thicker than the picture that is posted. She should post a more recent pic such that expectations are clear because she’s still beautiful and sweet. She sent me a picture (updated) of her and I liked what I saw before I went in. I did not have the same experience as OP but mine was solid. She’s still new to this ...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Also for as long as I’ve been hobbying - no one has been a perfect 10 (remember the old wise tale if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn’t ).

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by mochamagicman2 View Post
    Let me say this... I’ve seen Maryam and she is a cute girl but much thicker than the picture that is posted. She should post a more recent pic such that expectations are clear because she’s still beautiful and sweet. She sent me a picture (updated) of her and I liked what I saw before I went in. I did not have the same experience as OP but mine was solid. She’s still new to this ...

Mocha...... can you share that pic with me bro......? PM it to me if you can bud. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mochamagicman2 View Post
    Also for as long as I’ve been hobbying - no one has been a perfect 10 (remember the old wise tale if it sounds too good to be true it probably isn’t ).
    My brother Maryam for me is a 10 all around I have seen several ladies that others said they are beautiful but to me they aren't they are just cute or just none attractive, yes they can have great body MM'S but I am more for the natural ones,
    But we all have different taste and different experiences
    Btw I am not a WK my thoughts

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She barely resembles that photo. That should have been a main point of any review.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast