Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tatiana Alvarez: Tatatatata Tatiana wow

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    *Update
    Got a text at 3 A.M. from these chicks Asking me to tell the truth. Lol. Yea, they won’t respond to and or return texts during normal business hours but they want to text someone at 3 A.M.. GTFO......I stand by my comments because it is the truth. Plus they really don’t know how to read because what they wrote on their message is not what is written on here. So much for “not caring what we have to say”. Anyway, I’m not going to play this he said she said Game. Most of you know me from Eccie. And y’all know that not only do I have credibility but I keep it real! If you want more info on these chicks and their epically bad TCB skills, y’all know how to get a hold of me. Like I always say, At the end of the day, do what you want. I’m just passing on my horrible experience with them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Junglemonkey View Post
    *Update
    Got a text at 3 A.M. from these chicks Asking me to tell the truth. Lol. Yea, they won’t respond to and or return texts during normal business hours but they want to text someone at 3 A.M.. GTFO......I stand by my comments because it is the truth. Plus they really don’t know how to read because what they wrote on their message is not what is written on here. So much for “not caring what we have to say”. Anyway, I’m not going to play this he said she said Game. Most of you know me from Eccie. And y’all know that not only do I have credibility but I keep it real! If you want more info on these chicks and their epically bad TCB skills, y’all know how to get a hold of me. Like I always say, At the end of the day, do what you want. I’m just passing on my horrible experience with them.
    +1000

Saved us some money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2