Thread: Tatiana Alvarez: Tatatatata Tatiana wow

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Tatiana Alvarez: Tatatatata Tatiana wow

Companion's Handle: Tatiana Alvarez
    Date of Visit: 8/2/19
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm
    Phone Number: Pm
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....atiana-Alvarez
    City, State: Houston, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Cbj,Daty, dato, 69, cowgirl, revised cowgirl, sloppy bj, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 60
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 20s
    Hair Color and Length: Black
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Thick Latina super sexy, nice DDD, thick thighs and the ass to match , flat tummy. Very tight body,
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes

Public comments:
    Wow is how I will start. She is a bombshell Latina. Loves her job and she is amazing at it. Very focused and will pay attention to your needs and wants. Great 69 and face sitting loves to grind it in your face and I loved it more. I will definitely be seeing her again.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-16-2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Companion's H2 profile link added.

Interesting

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    CBJ was your choice?
    * My Preferred Activities Are: BBJ, DFK, DATY, DATO, 69, CIM(not a deal breaker), Mish, K9, SS, CG, RCG........

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Very beautiful and had great service. HOWEVER!!!!! By far the absolute WORST TCB Skills I have ever dealt with. Places an ad at 1pm. Text her we 1:15 pm. She won’t respond for 1-2 days to point you forgot you even texted her. Then she finally replies with “hey”. Reply to her and she won’t respond till 7 hours later If at all.

She will also ask for all these references. And that’s cool. But I tried to schedule an appointment with her partner Ariana who tells me “yea, I’m available. Give her Tiatiana as a reference’. . And guess what!!!!, her partner who shares incall with her and is in her pics tells me “she can’t get a hold of her”. By that time, another reference reply only for Ariana to tell me, I won’t be available until some random time 2 days later. Tiatiana then replies hey! By the. I’m just like WTF. I told her this isn’t a good thing for her to be doing. She gave me some BS excuse personal issue that she already uses as an excuse a while back when she 1st pulled this TCB stunt, Not a cool way to treat clients and she straight up told me she cares less what we “clients” think. At that point, I just stop responding.

So I will say she is beautiful and provides great service if you are able to bypass all her horrible TCB skills. . I know some of you white knights will say “language
    Barrier” well I speak Spanish and she still pulls this BS. I’ve been around a long time and I’ve never dealt with this much TCB BS. If you try to schedule, be prepared to have a lot of your time wasted. And I’m not talking about hours. Im taking about DAYS!!! Anyway. Those of you know I keep it real. You can P.M. if you want more details.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Junglemonkey View Post
    Very beautiful and had great service. HOWEVER!!!!! By far the absolute WORST TCB Skills I have ever dealt with. Places an ad at 1pm. Text her we 1:15 pm. She won’t respond for 1-2 days to point you forgot you even texted her. Then she finally replies with “hey”. Reply to her and she won’t respond till 7 hours later If at all.

She will also ask for all these references. And that’s cool. But I tried to schedule an appointment with her partner Ariana who tells me “yea, I’m available. Give her Tiatiana as a reference’. . And guess what!!!!, her partner who shares incall with her and is in her pics tells me “she can’t get a hold of her”. By that time, another reference reply only for Ariana to tell me, I won’t be available until some random time 2 days later. Tiatiana then replies hey! By the. I’m just like WTF. I told her this isn’t a good thing for her to be doing. She gave me some BS excuse personal issue that she already uses as an excuse a while back when she 1st pulled this TCB stunt, Not a cool way to treat clients and she straight up told me she cares less what we “clients” think. At that point, I just stop responding.

So I will say she is beautiful and provides great service if you are able to bypass all her horrible TCB skills. . I know some of you white knights will say “language
    Barrier” well I speak Spanish and she still pulls this BS. I’ve been around a long time and I’ve never dealt with this much TCB BS. If you try to schedule, be prepared to have a lot of your time wasted. And I’m not talking about hours. Im taking about DAYS!!! Anyway. Those of you know I keep it real. You can P.M. if you want more details.
    I got you beat my Brother. The one I disagree with you with her having the worst TCB.....
    StormyStaxxx has that covered Junglemonkey by a landslide. Been NCNS by her 4 times...... In a Row SMH LOL.

Mother of god lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    And on top of all that. Jazzmine White doubled booked me with another client this morning; giving me a fake excuse about an hour before the session. What you described is what I've been experiencing nonstop since I came back from retirement this year. The TCB service and care factor from alot of the providers has gone downhill dramatically. Providers asking for $400 plus rates with BP professionalism. DarthMaul mentioned to me to get P411, something I'm considering of doing soon. Need to activate my account again. This is embarrassing...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    We as clients go through more stress dealing with "Providers" with time being wasted than what's going on in the real world outside the hobby. It's sadly should be the other way around.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickrick281 View Post
    And on top of all that. Jazzmine White doubled booked me with another client this morning; giving me a fake excuse about an hour before the session. What you described is what I've been experiencing nonstop since I came back from retirement this year. The TCB service and care factor from alot of the providers has gone downhill dramatically. Providers asking for $400 plus rates with BP professionalism. DarthMaul mentioned to me to get P411, something I'm considering of doing soon. Need to activate my account again. This is embarrassing...
    How do you get P411? But anyway. I’m glad someone is mentioning the TCB problem. I myself don’t have a lot of time to play “text tag” with these chics. If I suspect that they may do it according to their bios or people here on the boards who say they do it and I REALLY want to see her, then I will text days BEFORE the meetup. After that then I give up and write her off as a flake. But the ones with sporadic TCB are the hard ones to judge.
    DATY ENTHUSIAST

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Damn............ y'all are patient...........

If I text or PM a girl for an appointment or to simply ask for a Menu or rates........... and she doesn't respond within a timely manner........... I move on.

If she responds hours later, even though her little Green light is on showing that the girl is on, I simply say.... "Oh hey..... yeah, I thought you weren't interested but I found what I wanted elsewhere. Thank you!"

I also don't have time for texting BS. This is their business and if they choose to run it like this, they will see that after a while..... no guy will want to see them cause of the trouble they have to go through to reach them.

I'll take my cash elsewhere......................

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    +10000
    You forgot to add Slayer Lol:
    When a client follows the "Provider" simple directions to the T... Age: Race: 2 References, Time and Date to meet up, with a title of the PM says "Appointment and Screening Info" and you still get... Crickets

Or someone asks for your Photo ID and asks your Height, Weight And ethnic background again

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Damn............ y'all are patient...........

If I text or PM a girl for an appointment or to simply ask for a Menu or rates........... and she doesn't respond within a timely manner........... I move on.

If she responds hours later, even though her little Green light is on showing that the girl is on, I simply say.... "Oh hey..... yeah, I thought you weren't interested but I found what I wanted elsewhere. Thank you!"

I also don't have time for texting BS. This is their business and if they choose to run it like this, they will see that after a while..... no guy will want to see them cause of the trouble they have to go through to reach them.

I'll take my cash elsewhere......................
    I even had one a month ago ask me for my work badge and the store number and location I work at.

But ask them to provided reference and they disapeer. This reference thing is broken right now. For me, a degenerate veteran to experience this, I can only imagine what newers guys are dealing with. Me thinks they probably give RW info and out themselves lol. Anyway. I’ll guess I’ll just put the word out with these providers who have horrible TCB skills. Staring with Tiatiana and her partner Ariana. They probably won’t reply till 3 days later you texting them. They will ask you for all these references but when it their turn to provide a reference. They will go MIA. Even references for each other. Bring it to their attention and they will tell you they don’t care. This is why I’ve been playing with civilians because these new providers are more time wasters then a side chick.

Same issue trying to see Adriana, thanks to the translating app/phone number they use. I speak spanish but if you type in spanish I guess the message won't show if its set to translate english, my opinion dont know for a fact. I finally got her attention with a PM in spanish which she then send me a different phone number than advertise. Glad I kept trying, adriana is gorgeous woman.

Nah, i speak and write perfect Spanish. Plus I already saw her so there’s no excuse other this bad TCB especially providing references. Not at that level they take it too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast