I am a sensual sadistic Domme who gets off on what I do to other people...be it men, women or couples.. Whether it is your first time or you are experienced...

My main strength is getting inside your head, taking you into sub-space and giving you a mind blowing experience. I have a powerful body and know how to use it to keep you in control..
BDSM means different things to different people...I want to know what it means to you and take you there... I am very open minded and I would hope that you are as well .. we should both enjoy our time together

From Sensual Domination.. to very strict punishment, I deliver it...

I am confident that we will share some truly insightful and decadent experiences together...

Nipple Torture, CBT, Forced-Bi, Trampling, Spanking, Light Bondage, Showers, Sadistic Massage, Tickle Tourture, Tease and Denial, Strap on

I am rather picky about who I meet. To move forward email me with your name, contact information, a short essay as to what is that you seek and your references. Initial contact without this information is your first strike.

Join me where Fun and Fantasy Collide, If you dare!!

https://shoutout.wix.com/so/32Met10Hf