Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: For those of you that don’t already know me, what are you waiting for? 🖤

Verified Companion Companion Alessandria Ricci's Avatar

For those of you that don’t already know me, what are you waiting for? 🖤

My name is Alessandria Ricci, and I’ve heard so many good things about OH2... so here I am. 🖤

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing a few gentleman from this forum, so a quick search of my name will bring up a few reviews here. But let me tell you a little bit about myself anyway...

I’m a sensual, open-minded, well-rounded, articulate woman. I enjoy great conversation. I like to remain as professional as possible before our first date, but a person with a great sense of humor will always stand out to me.

My goal is to make our time together not just another play date, but an experience that you won’t forget. Mischievous or romantic or a little of both... you’ll forget about any and every stress during our rendezvous.

Screening is always required by me. P411 is going to be the quickest and easiest form of verification. Once I get vouched for here in the next few days, I’ll be able to go more into detail about other forms of verification.

As with every lady you reach out to, please be respectful as I always will with you. Promiscuous talk/texts and badgering is unacceptable. My phone number is also private and will only be provided once an appointment has been scheduled.

With that being said, I can’t wait to meet some new faces. Let’s have some fun!

xo

https://preferred411.com/P310060

Welcome lovely

Thank you so much! ��

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Alessandria. Your pics are stunning! Nice job.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Thank you, kind sir! ��
    Happy to be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Welcome aboard OH2 Alessandria. Your pics are stunning! Nice job.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alessandria Ricci View Post
    My name is Alessandria Ricci, and I’ve heard so many good things about OH2... so here I am. ��

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing a few gentleman from this forum, so a quick search of my name will bring up a few reviews here. But let me tell you a little bit about myself anyway...

I’m a sensual, open-minded, well-rounded, articulate woman. I enjoy great conversation. I like to remain as professional as possible before our first date, but a person with a great sense of humor will always stand out to me.

My goal is to make our time together not just another play date, but an experience that you won’t forget. Mischievous or romantic or a little of both... you’ll forget about any and every stress during our rendezvous.

Screening is always required by me. P411 is going to be the quickest and easiest form of verification. Once I get vouched for here in the next few days, I’ll be able to go more into detail about other forms of verification.

As with every lady you reach out to, please be respectful as I always will with you. Promiscuous talk/texts and badgering is unacceptable. My phone number is also private and will only be provided once an appointment has been scheduled.

With that being said, I can’t wait to meet some new faces. Let’s have some fun!

xo

https://preferred411.com/P310060

You look like a much sexier Audrey Hepburn!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Stunning...with a hint of gorgeous and mystery...
    Welcome, Greta Garbo...

beautiful.... would love to see you. wish you would reply to my requests >LOL

Quote Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
    Thank you but the only thing I’ve received on here is a general question, which I don’t respond to prior to screening. Any questions about such things can be found on my P411 or in my reviews, or I’d be happy to answer after screening. It’s just a safety precaution that I choose to take. Thanks! :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD old school doc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cage196 View Post
    I will second this.
    Glad that you are here. I look forward to making your acquaintance

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You're stunning!!!!! Cannot wait to meet you !!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Welcome, Alessandria. Your reputation has already preceded you, and I look forward to meeting you one day. Cheers!
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

WELCOME!! Such an alluring, seductive look you have! And that body.....

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Welcome to the jungle Dahlin. Stay safe and make a fortune!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Absolutely Beautiful!
    Welcome Alessandria !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast