My name is Alessandria Ricci, and I’ve heard so many good things about OH2... so here I am. 🖤

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing a few gentleman from this forum, so a quick search of my name will bring up a few reviews here. But let me tell you a little bit about myself anyway...

I’m a sensual, open-minded, well-rounded, articulate woman. I enjoy great conversation. I like to remain as professional as possible before our first date, but a person with a great sense of humor will always stand out to me.

My goal is to make our time together not just another play date, but an experience that you won’t forget. Mischievous or romantic or a little of both... you’ll forget about any and every stress during our rendezvous.

Screening is always required by me. P411 is going to be the quickest and easiest form of verification. Once I get vouched for here in the next few days, I’ll be able to go more into detail about other forms of verification.

As with every lady you reach out to, please be respectful as I always will with you. Promiscuous talk/texts and badgering is unacceptable. My phone number is also private and will only be provided once an appointment has been scheduled.

With that being said, I can’t wait to meet some new faces. Let’s have some fun!

xo

https://preferred411.com/P310060