Preferred Method of Contact: PM

Phone Number: N/A

Email Address: Will Provide

Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    OH2 Profile - Welcome Wagon

City, State: Austin, TX

Type of Visit: Incall

Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes

Activities: BBBJ, DATY, attempted DATO, FIV, Attempted CFS, HJTC (on myself)

Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr

Donation: 160

Approximate age of Companion: Late 20’s

Hair Color and Length: Long Dirty blond hair

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker

Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic

Companion Description:

Height: 5’4”
    Weight: 130-140 lbs
    Breasts: Unnaturally shaped man mades, with scar from the nipple down to the bottom
    Face: She has a pretty face that is plastered with foundation
    Butt: She has a really nice ass
    Body: Lumpy in the midsection, nice legs, poorly applied spray tan.
    Kitty: Razor smooth and pretty

Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Fell Short

Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:

****THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY****

Classic catfish, reminds me of AvaKneads from eccie but without BCD skills. I’m only being this harsh because I wasted my hard earned money, She knew what she was doing and she did it anyway. A well known provider introduced her to the hobby and she deserves part of the blame here as well.

Everyone here should know by now that I loathe writing “no” reviews. I brought my high hopes and positive attitude to this meeting, armed with mathguy’s review, how could I go wrong. I was expecting to meet a buxom beauty with a slim waist and a superior posterior. I think that’s why I’m so irritated right now because my expectations were set so high.

I'm pretty sure mathguy is a stand up member of this community so the only other option is that I saw some kind of fill in for the real lia mint

If these are photos of the woman I saw they must be photo-shopped or from a long time ago

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by puffDATY; 08-13-2019 at 07:04 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Thanks for the 411 on this lady.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Your welcome

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    Last edited by puffDATY; 08-13-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Maybe she took over Ivana Fuxs incall since she retired. Location sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by puffDATY View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Double standards

Puffy for the most part I enjoy your reviews. I have however noticed that your physical descriptions differ greatly from the visuals that you provide. Seems the better the session the more generous you are about the actual physical appearance. I'm guessing that it's an effort to gain favor with the girls you have a better time with. I'm kinda giggling at what you were saying to SilentVixen since you knew she couldnt hear her!!! We need that one edited for "POP UP VIDEOS." That's the video I wanna see!! Anyway you can't win them all. I think for your long term credibility you need to be more honest about what's HOT, and make it a universal standard. Seems like you tend to enjoy the bigger side of things. I can't understand why you would go after her appearance when it seems like other girls you've seen share the same features. Based upon your review I think you wouldn't want to hold your previous reviews to the same standard. If your gonna be new video stallion don't change your opinion based on how much you like the girl, when you haven't complained about similar physical charastics in the past. Other than that, keep up the fun stuff and try to avoid the GFE providers.!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Gee I thought I corrected the misspellings......

Of course I hate to hear that someone had a bad experience. I'm also still flabbergasted at this whole thing. It's so hard to fathom. PD, the questions you asked me in the PM I'd answer no to each one (I think one of the questions was a little harsh and I'll respond privately; but my answer is still no to all four).

I really have to consider at this point that this is a case of an extremely bad match up. Maybe the chemistry was off from the get go? Maybe one of you just didn't like certain things? Lia is not unattractive. It's not a catfish thing either. Since I've been on this afternoon I've even looked at her profile again and she updated the profile picture. That *is* her. She is very attractive, has a really nice VJ, nice butt, thighs... I just can't reconcile the things you have reported.

The only possible explanation to me now is that the chemistry was completely and totally fucked up for some unknown reason (to all of us). I know some guys don't want to hear that. Girls are supposed to be able to deal with anything. But, could *you* deal with *anything*?? Anything?? Even something that grossed you out? I'm not saying that about you PD. Maybe it was you. I dunno Such as your demeanor, or your look, or your speaking, or "what" you said (the fetish talk), who knows...... we have no clue. It could be any number of things. What I am saying is that it happens. Could you deal with it? It doesn't always work out. I wish for both your sake you had not written this PD. It did no one any good. Lia is a very wonderful and attractive provider. I stand by that. I don't know what happened between you two, but I do know that Lia is an impeccably sexual, super clean, and GFE style girl. Hands down.

Lia has 2 amazing reviews and I know fast_20 is going to be posting a review that will be basically on par to mine and Sir Hardin Thicke's review. He's even said he's still thinking about her 2 days later post session. That is why I just can't believe it unless it's some severely messed up chemistry, hurt feelings, I dunno.....dunno

Look, I'm very sorry this happened. For both sides. You even PM'd me to ask about her. I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience. I do think you have exaggerated this review and tempered it with certain "decent" comments to make it sound realistic and not like a total flame. Wait wait wait.... before you get mad. I'm not done. I didn't say there wasn't exaggeration also on the "beating" or slapping part (read the next paragraph and you will see). I'm sorry PD but this is just the nature of writing "NO" reviews. Guys let's be real, writing NO reviews, as much as many guys hate that they can't "tell the truth" (and I use truth very loosely here), is a 2-way street. Very typically the guy is just hurt. His manhood is hurt. Why did these others guys have such an awesome time? Why didn't I? Why wouldn't she do X but they got X? Why wouldn't she be my "insert foul nasty fetish language here"? Or the guy simply gets upset or has his feelings hurt for other reasons or b/c he didn't get what he wanted (whatever that was). So he does what? He writes a negative review that is overly exaggerated b/c he is hurt. This is the problem with the entire review system. And it doesn't just hurt guys....guys. It hurts the girls too. It's completely a two way street. No question about it. Period. End of story.

Now, I don't know that you slapped her or hit her severely hard PD...no. But I also know that in that particular line of fetishes, such as FF, throat fucking, hard-core PSE sex, dirty language/cum slut, etc... guys like to do that slapping on the mouth stuff and all this other aggressive nonsense (I don't get it personally but whatever). So, did you "beat" her? Well, that I am sure is probably an exaggeration too. To be completely fair, no, I do not think you beat her. No. I do think you probably slapped her mouth in some kind of sexual, "take my cum you little slut", type of way. Sorry, just being honest. That's what it appears to me based off what I know of my experience, other guys experiences (at least 3 total glowing positive experiences reported now), and what I know of your particular likes/dislikes. She got really turned off.... blah blah blah... and everything went south. I still never would have imagined though that you would have had a bad time. After writing such a negative review b/c of that she has just as much right to come and defend herself as you do. Welcome to damage control. Like I said, it's a 2 way street. I say that all the time, in a number of different scenarios.

I cannot even begin to fathom that ANYONE who wants a typical GFE type encounter, could possibly, not in a million years, report this type of review. Look at her new profile update. I just saw it earlier. That is her. She has a nice body and she is attractive. You can't see her face guys but trust me she is very attractive.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Wow, Sir. You usually knock them out of the park. Sorry you got hit by a foul ball. I've been there.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Thanks for the warning

She could have just posted a simple rebuttal to my review in coed and I would have engaged in the discussion and would have supported that and clarified anything that may have been possibly inaccurate/biased in my review, But instead she posts and throws the entire book of accusations at me. I'm fat, dirty, smelly, and I abuse women for pleasure. I mean, come on, just pick one.
    Last edited by puffDATY; 08-15-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Let's move on.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!