Was the Appointment On-Time?? walk in
    Activities: Massage and attempted L1 not completed
    Length of Visit: 45 min
    Donation: .60
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 30
    Hair Color and Length: Long dark
    Smoking Status: N/A
    Ethnic/Racial background: Asian
    Companion Description: maybe 5'2, typical asian figure. small Bs. was wearing a dress
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? No
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? No
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? NO

Public comments:
    Paid typical HR fee. She left the room and returned after few mins, told her hard massage, She started the massage, had to ask her couple of time for hard, she then left the room and returns after 5 mins, I was about to get up when she returned, told me customer was there, so needed to call other girl from back to help customer, I said ok, she starts again, and few mins later she leaves the room again, returns no explanation, but this time she leave the door open, I asked her to close the door. This went on for about 4/5 times. On the flip, she started massaging my head, and then same routine, walks out and returns after a few minutes. She did this another few times, then walks in and started playing with junior with door open. I told her to close the door and do massage. She finally wakes him up, when he is fully awake, she leave the room, I waited for 5 minutes then decided to walk out, so got dressed and she walked in, saying no massage not finished, I told her its good, I am not happy so leaving. The other lady comes in, I have seen her a few times so she said, sorry busy today, will do extra time next time. I said OK, and was about to leave when Lil/Yin asked for tip. Since I was only there for like 45 mins, I told her to keep the door fee, and next time when I get the extra I will tip.
    I have been to this place a few times and had good experience but this was the 2nd visit in a row where I had similar experience where they keep walking out for no reason.
    Will be looking for a new place to go now.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I had one good visit there, and two that sucked. Not the odds I'm looking for.