Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Clients that want to "Hang Out as Friends", thoughts please

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been with a few providers I got along really well with and could hang out and talk with them all day. But, I know we understand the nature of our relationship. I'd go hang and do lunch occasionally, but not the whole hanging out thing. Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    I have heard the ol cliche, we are good friends !!!
    The definition of a real friends has your best interest at heart and will bring you something from the pharmacy when you are sick. A friend will come get you the day your car breaks down on the side of the road.
    I will admire some tips on the subtle signs of a player trying to test me.
    Please share your success/failure story of a client or provider friendship.
    Friendship without the sex is the focus, keep the navigation gps system in the right lane my sexy friends
    From experience, don’t or prepare to be burned.
    New COED Theme Song!
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Trollin', Trollin', Trollin'
    Keep insulting and degrading
    Though they're disapprovin'
    Keep those Mods a movin'
    Trollhide!
    Point em' up, Ban em' out
    Chase em' out, cut em' down
    Show em' who is Bossman
    Trollhide!

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead ... Jimmy Buffett
    I could eat a Peach for hours.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What would it say about a provider to also "give off" that friend like status? I mean isn't that part of the game. Most of my regulars are ladies I communicate with regularly.

Personally, I don’t mind hanging as friends BEFORE OR AFTER A SESSION.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    If and when I have time I would definitely hang out as friends. But nothing more.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki12392 View Post
    If and when I have time I would definitely hang out as friends. But nothing more.
    Damn Nikki............. I wanna be your friend............................................ ....!!!

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherri Plum View Post
    Personally, I don’t mind hanging as friends BEFORE OR AFTER A SESSION.

Cherri.................. I can stare at your pictures ALLLLLLLLL DAY my love....................................

................We gonna be best friends too........................

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Damn Nikki............. I wanna be your friend............................................ ....!!!

Damn... hot!
    Ummmm...... but what are those items down on the left of the image at the bottom of the mirror. hehe
    *teasing*
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified) pyro's Avatar
    just my $.02
    This thing of ours is not for everyone. IOP aside it, at its core is a simple transaction where each party gets exactly what they want. I'm just an old spoiled monger who was literally a kid in a candy store in the heyday of Amber and the ease and variety of lovely choices of beauties before Black Tuesday. Back then I rarely saw anyone more than once simply because my to do list was quite lengthy. And just the addition of a new lovely at one of our establishments or well written fictional encounter would upset the order of my list. So be appreciative of this site. Be considerate to each other.
    I have witnessed the demise of resources like this because someone wanted to run things, abuse newbies, dominate threads or have the need to hijack threads and flame members and providers.
    I dont feel the need make this thing of ours more than what it is because I have a life outside of this and I am just a handle on a screen. It's nice to be nice and a little respect goes a long ways. Please don't harm our community. I like to leave this thing and enjoy my life and I like to visit from time to time and reconnect with my pals.
    So to everyone... Have fun and be safe.

(I didn't mean to preach)

pyro

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    just my $.02
    This thing of ours is not for everyone. IOP aside it, at its core is a simple transaction where each party gets exactly what they want. I'm just an old spoiled monger who was literally a kid in a candy store in the heyday of Amber and the ease and variety of lovely choices of beauties before Black Tuesday. Back then I rarely saw anyone more than once simply because my to do list was quite lengthy. And just the addition of a new lovely at one of our establishments or well written fictional encounter would upset the order of my list. So be appreciative of this site. Be considerate to each other.
    I have witnessed the demise of resources like this because someone wanted to run things, abuse newbies, dominate threads or have the need to hijack threads and flame members and providers.
    I dont feel the need make this thing of ours more than what it is because I have a life outside of this and I am just a handle on a screen. It's nice to be nice and a little respect goes a long ways. Please don't harm our community. I like to leave this thing and enjoy my life and I like to visit from time to time and reconnect with my pals.
    So to everyone... Have fun and be safe.

(I didn't mean to preach)

pyro

True words spoken by the great pyro.............................!!

My brother pyro.............. You, my friend, are a legend on any board also and your wisdom is highly noted on here.........................! I remember you from back in the ASPD days....................... I remember when Dolphin was the man who posted pics of all the ladies when reviews popped up...................

My inspiration and idea of posting pics came from the great Dolphin himself.................... I salute you My Brother Dolphin.....where ever you may be ..............

Anyways......................... Great to se you back on here my friend.............. if ever you are out an about and find yourself with some free time away from family duties................ Allow me to buy you a drink or 2 and we can salute Amazing John and Amber from the hay days and who pretty much put hobbying in Houston on the Internet Map.........................

~Slayer~
    President and STILL 1 of the original HORNDOGS.NET founder, of Hellraisers, Inc.........

Thanks Sir! I just remember back before I had to learn the hard way. If it weren't for folks like amber, amazing john, billy and chalino I would have never had any success.
    Boy did I just date myself. Lol and you are so right... Dolphin's visuals had me juggling my batting order so much I had to focus on a top 10 list. And I missed out as so many reached their goals and left the life. Come to think of it. Dolphin never said or did anything mean or negative... seriously. He was the most positive helpful member. So not me.
    I am not trying to run or influence anything. I'm grateful CK thought way back when to set this place up with good intentions and not for ads,profit ect. This has always been a kind a phase for me because I dont play when I'm involved. It makes me glad to be able to come and go as I please and see my pals, ladies and gents.
    I made friends here and some of my friendships have lasted longer than some relationships I've been in. Some folks I've bonded with after we were hiding in a members truck because we were scared to go back to our cars after a social was crashed. Seeing you, Doc and Italia let's me know I'm not the only one from before BT.
    Back then if I didn't get to visit with my first choice, my second, my third all were great choices. I didn't piss and moan about it.
    And drinks are on me, it would be great to catch up. Anyone see tbone2u lately? I lost his info 2 cell phones ago. And where's CB?
    I checked one of my first threads when I first joined and I was bummed to see most all are no longer active. That's why it really did me good to see you, Italia and Doc.
    I'll be warmed up again. And I'll just slip out and take a break from this place and there won't be any farewell thread speech, judging or Jerry's parting thoughts. It's just good for me to see you fellers and lady. Just remember that if trolls and keyboard a-holes manage to screw up something that keeps us safe and informed, you don't mess things up for me because I keep humming along because I learned the hard way. And I pretty much know it all. You hurt the newbies and you hurt your own business. So handle your business. I'm just here to see/read my pals.
    Thanks for your kind words Slayer.

pyro
    Last edited by pyro; 09-07-2019 at 09:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Cherri.................. I can stare at your pictures ALLLLLLLLL DAY my love....................................

................We gonna be best friends too........................

cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    Thanks Sir! I just remember back before I had to learn the hard way. If it weren't for folks like amber, amazing john, billy and chalino I would have never had any success.
    Boy did I just date myself. Lol and you are so right... Dolphin's visuals had me juggling my batting order so much I had to focus on a top 10 list. And I missed out as so many reached their goals and left the life. Come to think of it. Dolphin never said or did anything mean or negative... seriously. He was the most positive helpful member. So not me.
    I am not trying to run or influence anything. I'm grateful CK thought way back when to set this place up with good intentions and not for ads,profit ect. This has always been a kind a phase for me because I dont play when I'm involved. It makes me glad to be able to come and go as I please and see my pals, ladies and gents.
    I made friends here and some of my friendships have lasted longer than some relationships I've been in. Some folks I've bonded with after we were hiding in a members truck because we were scared to go back to our cars after a social was crashed. Seeing you, Doc and Italia let's me know I'm not the only one from before BT.
    Back then if I didn't get to visit with my first choice, my second, my third all were great choices. I didn't piss and moan about it.
    And drinks are on me, it would be great to catch up. Anyone see tbone2u lately? I lost his info 2 cell phones ago. And where's CB?
    I checked one of my first threads when I first joined and I was bummed to see most all are no longer active. That's why it really did me good to see you, Italia and Doc.
    I'll be warmed up again. And I'll just slip out and take a break from this place and there won't be any farewell thread speech, judging or Jerry's parting thoughts. It's just good for me to see you fellers and lady. Just remember that if trolls and keyboard a-holes manage to screw up something that keeps us safe and informed, you don't mess things up for me because I keep humming along because I learned the hard way. And I pretty much know it all. You hurt the newbies and you hurt your own business. So handle your business. I'm just here to see/read my pals.
    Thanks for your kind words Slayer.

pyro
    There are more of us here that are refugees from BT ;)

You bring up some memories.

Yes, Tbone tends to frequent the other site and he is one bad ass gent. :)

I forgot about Dolphin. Pyro and Slayer bring back some great memories.

Let's not forget Billy and Beth. I was more of a Wildflower customer than an Escape/Amazing customer.

I stand corrected. You can't mention Billy without recognizing Beth. We were a community and we had members who collected toys for Christmas, loved animals,
    We played poker, and some of you gals can play poker quite well. I got tapped on the shoulder and moved to another table only to find myself sitting at a table populated by sharks. I thought for a moment I was seated next to the dealer only to see SidneyB, retired but there for the poker, she had me dominated with 4 chips to my 1. Needless to say I was blinded out in about ten minutes.
    This definitely was tight knit community back then. So to all you newbs. By all means contribute and learn. If you bring positivity here, your welcome, thanks and stick around. We all have seen what happens when we accommodate negativity.
    Well homies, it's a beautiful day and I'm outie!
    Best regards to you all!

py

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast