Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flirting

Retired Companion

Flirting

Human beings flirt for many reasons. The first and foremost is to instigate a sexual attraction. We flirt so others will like us. We flirt to make someone feel important or to disarm them. We mimic and exaggerate attention - sometimes manufactured, sometimes very sincere - to see if it is returned to us.
    Mostly, we flirt because it's fun and we can. It makes us feel good.

I love to flirt. Who else loves to flirt?

Basic Hobbyist (unconfirmed) MarkWatney's Avatar
    Great topic, Ellen.

I love to flirt because it's fun and exciting and leads to more fun and excitement. One of the great things about the hobby is that you can go full throttle into flirting, whereas in civilian life there are a lot of unwritten rules about how much is too much in a given situation.

Things move quickly in the hobby world, and it starts with the initial introduction, when you establish who you are, what you're like, and what you have in mind for the other person. Ads are a classic example, and also the first communication from the guys expressing interest in a gal. The ads are all about attracting guys, and the guys' response is more about establishing that they are safe, fun, and seriously interested in spending time/money with the gal.

Compliments go a long way toward making a connection, especially when they are sincere. If a gal gets the message that she will be respected and appreciated throughout the encounter, then both parties are very likely to have a lot more fun. And if the guy gets the message that the gal is having fun, that makes him feel like a stud, and he's more likely to be a repeat visitor.

Words of encouragement, expressing interest in your partner's experience, appreciative glances, expressions of delight, and considerate touch are all a part of making the experience unforgettable and highly charged with excitement. I probably missed a few things, but it's all part of the chemistry that makes for a mind-gobbling experience.

Verified Companion Companion Kitty bunny fuck's Avatar
    Flirt is my middle name ❤️��
    who needs love when you have ******s?
    home of kinky fuckery and " The Magic Pussy Trick
    "The juice that's worth the squeeze"
    "What in the fuckity fuck you could've had a V8!"
    I have the REAL APPLE PIE
    Princess SUGAR Pussy
    ThreAD highjacker
    I'm not for insignificant mama boys, pricks Ball Grabbing Circus Monkey, pud Pounding Shit Goblins, pudwacker, fuckfaced assholes, so gentleman may only apply. I only acknowledge people worthy of my time.
    NO REVIEW POLICY *unless u check w/ me first

I flirt as an cue for mental attraction and as praise to certain people. Shy people enjoy a outgoing personality that is approachable. Warm and friendly is the most important personality trait in any profession.

Spelling change of que - cue

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Great post Ms Ellen. Sadly, Flirting is almost a lost art.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Flirting is a lot of fun. It boosts the ego and self esteem of the person on the receiving end. One of the five languages of love is expressing words of affirmation. Flirting is way of providing those words. We all like receiving, so we should all like giving.

It’s a little awkward here in cyber land. I would much prefer flirting in person. But cyber flirting is better than no flirting at all, and can certainly lead to some delicious personal encounters.

Happy flirting all!

DCAB41B5-DBA7-4A7E-9EE5-53943B055B9A.jpeg
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified) Westley's Avatar
    Third planet from the Sun in a Solar System near the outer edge of the Milky Way.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    Great post Ms Ellen. Sadly, Flirting is almost a lost art.
    I agree. All to often flirtation is often confused with sarcasm. The art of flirtation like the art of conversation is lost to many of us in this new digital world.

So....Ms. Ellen when are you gonna stop playing hard to get, come out of retirement and runaway with me? It can be our secret....no reviews!
    Last edited by Westley; 08-11-2019 at 02:49 AM.
    "Love all, Trust few and Do harm to none" - William Shakespeare

I prefer the company of a lady that is "AA" friendly.

Bons Temps Rouler!

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Love to spectate ppl flirting.

Flirting often begins with eye contact and body language; two of my favorite things to observe, & do involuntary and look back on.

I love different types of flirting styles.
    Banter.
    Admiration.
    Harmless kinda talking shit (my fav)

I enjoy observing all flirting and seductions, especially the everyday non sexual kind...
    just ppl being charming...

Cute thread <3
    Last edited by Ebony Jasmine Love; 08-11-2019 at 11:58 AM. Reason: talking not stalking lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love View Post
    Love to spectate ppl flirting.

Flirting often begins with eye contact and body language; two of my favorite things to observe, & do involuntary and look back on.

I love different types of flirting styles.
    Banter.
    Admiration.
    Harmless kinda stalking shit (my fav)

I enjoy observing all flirting and seductions, especially the everyday non sexual kind...
    just ppl being charming.. .

Cute thread <3
    Spectator flirting sounds delightful. Didn't really have anything to add, just couldn't resist the urge to get under Ebony Jasmine Love, lol.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkWatney View Post
    Spectator flirting sounds delightful. Didn't really have anything to add, just couldn't resist the urge to get under Ebony Jasmine Love, lol.
    :p Damn that was fast!

Quoted me before I got to edit stalking to talking lol.

Ok so stalking too I guess..
    like when someone who’s interested in you kinda loiters in your perimeter.

#magnetism

Y’all ever look back and analyze how a person danced around you in your peripherals and short glances and the way they moved in to approached you (or didn’t, bc of inappropriate circumstance like they’re on the job or their SO is there lol)? Fun stuff.

#magnetism

Y’all ever look back and analyze how a person danced around you in your peripherals and short glances and the way they moved in to approached you (or didn’t, bc of inappropriate circumstance like they’re on the job or their SO is there lol)? Fun stuff.
    Sorry about that, talking makes more sense. Stalking is more creepy than flirty. Oh, look, here I am under Jasmine again, lol.

#magnetism

I am mesmerized by your articulate writing , you are extremely intelligent in the special details used to form a thought pattern.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Flirting is a lot of fun. It boosts the ego and self esteem of the person on the receiving end. One of the five languages of love is expressing words of affirmation. Flirting is way of providing those words. We all like receiving, so we should all like giving.

It’s a little awkward here in cyber land. I would much prefer flirting in person. But cyber flirting is better than no flirting at all, and can certainly lead to some delicious personal encounters.

Happy flirting all!

DCAB41B5-DBA7-4A7E-9EE5-53943B055B9A.jpeg
    5 languages of love?
    I thought there were only 4
    Anal, oral, vaginal and handjobs
    Damn you Rosetta Stone!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    5 languages of love?
    I thought there were only 4
    Anal, oral, vaginal and handjobs
    Damn you Rosetta Stone!!!
    LOL!
    Different languages.

I was referring to a good book written by Gary Chapman. It’s about how to relate to your SO, based on his/her preferred “language.” The five languages are...

receiving gifts,
    quality time,
    words of affirmation,
    acts of service (devotion),
    physical touch

Anyone interested should read the book, take the quiz, and share with us their preferred language. Any of them can be used for flirting.

Not surprising, my preferred are physical touch and words of affirmation.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

It's a great book, a real eye-opener.

For me, I'd go with physical touch, especially when it involves acts of service and quality time. It's a gift, really.

Words of affirmation are my job. Nice to hear from the gals, too, but not at the top of my list.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast