Thread: New Girl On The Block And Im A Perfect Pick Austin AUSTIN Austin

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Cool New Girl On The Block And Im A Perfect Pick Austin AUSTIN Austin

Hey guys I'm RenaeLuv or Call Me Treasure looking to meet In AUSTIN my place or yours Discreet no rushing text or call (337)-485-8306
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to H2, Renae!

You may also post an introduction with specific data on rates/services in your local Austin Welcome Wagon, and please read the informational topics "stickied" at the beginning of that forum to become acquainted with site guidelines and the verification process.

Irish luck in lust, lovely lass! -- FIH/staff

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    FYI, lass, here's the link to the city WW I mentioned for an announcement to a tantalized target audience and instructional threads you will find helpful to peruse:
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?303-Welcome-Wagon-Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Welcome to the debauchery. Play safe and never let them see you sweat. Unless of course it's due to intense physical activity.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Renae. Nice Pics.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE