Fee: $325.00

Total Paid: $325.00

Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Long haired brunetter

Race: Hispanic

Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh

Smoking Status: No

Where did you hear about this provider? http://www."not allowed here"/showthread.php?t=20637

Provider`s Face and Body: Stands about 5'4; No Tattoos; No Piercings, except ears; Small C cup breasts; Shaved Kitty (little bit of stubble)

Comments.
    I saw the ad on HD for Luckys Ladies when it posted. I have been seeing their ads for a few months and was intrigued. I never saw any reviews locally and I really don't trust out of town review because they tend not to have the same standards as we do in Houston. So I called and spoke with Roxanne. We chit chatted for a couple minutes and I provider her some screening information. (Very light screening) After a couple of text messages back and forth we set up the appointment for that evening and she told me what area of town the incall was located.

About 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment, I called Roxanne and she gave me the name of the hotel and asked that I call when I get there to receive the room number. I did and was given the room number. So I went upstairs.

I was a little nervous because I figure the girl was probably not the girl in the picture or the picture were like 10 years old. So when she opened the door, I was shocked and speechless! This girl looked to be every bit of the model I saw in the pictures and was absolutely stunning.

She invited me in and we sat on the edge of the bed for a few minutes and talked. She is Puerto Rican, she is so fair skinned, I would have never guessed she was Latina. She proceeded to massage my neck and back while we sat their talking. After a few minutes, I decided it was time to get things moving. (She really didnt seeming like a clock watcher, but I am and have been burnt a couple times by the clock.) I stood up and placed the donation on the entertainment center. She asked if I needed the shower, which I declined (I had just showered before I left the house). I started to undress and she follow in kind undressing. She waited until I was the way I came into this world before taking off her underwear. She was absolutely beautiful. Not a mark on her. No tattoos. No piercings other than her ears. Absolutely gorgeous.

She excused herself to the bathroom and I laid down on the bed. Monica came back to the bed and laid down next to me and we proceed to kiss, lightly at first and then longer deeper kisses. While kissing her, I started to get acquainted with her body. Started feeling her all over and enjoying how nice and tight her body felt. Monica then knelt down beside me and began a very gentle BBBJ. This felt fantastic!!! After a few minutes, I had to stop I did not want to come this early, so I asked if I could dine. She said "of course". I moved down between her legs and began teasing her with kisses and licks on her inner thighs and around her pussy. She hadn't shaved in a day or two so there was some slight stubble. I finally moved in to lick her clit area. I was licking and poking and sucking her clit for a minutes and she responded with some quiet moaning and arching her back. I reached up feeling her body and grabbing her breasts, playing with her nipples. After while her moans became louder and she began writhing around. (I so wanted to J353 her but didn't.) After she came I figured it was my turn again. So I laid on my back and we had some DFK and she did some more. I was extremely hard and she then reached for a cover and put it on me. She CG'd me which was nice. I got to look at her gorgeous body and we looked each other in the eye. She was bouncing up and down and I grabbed her hips. Every once in a while she would lean down to kiss me. She was nice and tight. Felt good! After a few minutes i just I could not hold it and I came hard. We both collapsed, exhausted, in each other’s arms. She rolled onto her side and we kissed and cuddled. I continued to run my hand over her body feeling enjoying how nice she felt. We laid there and talked for a few minutes and I had someplace to be so I started to get moving first. She once again offered the shower which I declined, I wanted to keep her smell on me since it was a Saturday night and I was going out. She went to the bathroom to get a hot towel to clean up me, she I appreciated. Monica walked me to the door and gave me a very deep goodbye kiss.

She told me she would be back in a few months and I look forward to her return. If she was local I would be seeing her often.

Do you recommend this provider? YES
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mo1.jpg   mo2.jpg   mo3.JPG  

Verified Hobbyist BCD heshootzhescorez's Avatar
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing.

HSHS

I noticed the price was $$$.25. This is a bit high. I hope prices are not going up. With a poor economy, you would think prices would go down.