Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Physical attributes you like on a provider?

Verified Hobbyist BCD canihitit's Avatar
    Fat ass.
    Tight wet pussy.
    Black.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    So.. I'm curious. I know there's the IOP attribute and the level of service that keeps you going back to a provider. However, what makes you want to meet this provider for the first time or keep meeting her?

1. ass
    2. breasts
    3. abs
    4. Legs
    5. Eyes
    6. Smile

Your input is appreciated! If I missed one feel free to chime in!
    My tastes in the best order I can arrange from most desired to least desired (it's very close on some of these so this is just my best guess at enumerating the attributes):

#1 Face. Eyes and lips most important.

#2 Apple booty/thighs/legs. But mostly it's the ratio of the waist to booty/thighs - so even a larger girl can be extremely sexy if she has that nice extreme hourglass figure! Mmm mmm. In fact, I don't really like "spinners" in the sense of no meat. Uh uh I like a girl to have that meat on her. Now if we are talking about a petite "spinner" b/c she's 4'11 to 5'2 but weighs 120-130lbs? Oh yea that can work! The others look a bit like "boy bodies" to me. Sorry. Not trying to make anyone feel bad that's just my personal taste. I like some curves. But it really depends on how all the features fit together. Many of these "rules" can be tossed out by a girl having certain features, voice, smile, hair, legs, height, etc etc etc....

For example, Gal Gadot is one that based on what I've just said (and say down below) would be a "nah not for me". In fact, I usually don't like certain accents, particularly Russian or Israeli (which Gal Gadot is - Wonder Woman for those who don't know). But OMG there is just something so sexy about her. Her voice. Her smile. Her eyes. Her hair. No she doesn't have that curvy body I like, not at all, and she's taller than I like, and she has that Israeli accent, but there's just something about her look & style. The subtlety in her voice, that grin/smile, all the other features. She's gorgeous & captivating. So, anyway, point is it doesn't always matter depending on the total package. And, no, it's not b/c she is a celebrity. I thought this since she was a total unknown in the first Fast & Furious movie she had a very small role in.

#3 Height. I really like short girls. Like short. 4'10 to 5'4 is perfect. I don't mind taller girls. If a girl is real pretty and has great features it wont matter (just like I say below about other attributes).

#4 Hair. I like silky smooth smooth and straight usually. I have a thing for girls with totally straight hair. That's not to say I don't like wavy or super curly. I do like those too just depending on the girl and it also depends on the hair style and the totality or her looks and features Generally though I love really straight hair. My favorite is that bob cut (?) with absolutely straight hair where the bangs in front come way down and go back up toward the rear at a sharp angle? Not sure what it's called.

#5 Totally shaved & completely smooth VJ is preferred. Small, very, very light natural bush is "ok", a landing strip with shaved vulva area is better, but bare bare bare is the best.

#6 VJJ. Various innie types preferred, especially plump outer/major labia, with minor labia tucked away nicely inside. But to be honest it really doesn't matter all that much if a girl is very clean and you like her attitude and such.

#7 Boobs. Least concerned about this one. Don't get me wrong I love some nice boobies (natural or MMs). However, I also don't care if all you have are basically nipples so long as you got that awesome booty/thighs/legs or that awesome hourglass or PAWG type curvy look. Basically I can take or leave boobs. I love great boobs, it's just that I love the other stuff above much more so I won't care as much about it if you have the goods above. FYI that kinda goes for any item on this list (in the best order I could think of atm). But nice boobs are great. Especially with a nice medium to small size aeriola & little nipples that get real hard (just enough to poke through a t-shirt with a chilly breeze when you have no bra).
    Haha I even has those kind as a guy lol. Very small aeriola with a tiny nipple that gets super hard and the whole nipple /aeriola squeezes up tight to the size of a dime I wouldn't expect quite like that on a woman though. Obviously you have bigger aeriola and nipples.

Bonus: Tattoos. Just not on the face and it's awesome. Oh and not literally covering every inch of your body. I like sparse or tons of them, either one just depending on the girl/look, but I do want to see some skin somewhere
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    well I have a small patch of a bush! just sayin lol

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    well I have a small patch of a bush! just sayin lol
    Bush Wacker enters my mind when I hear the word, BUSH .....

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    The last strip club I visited...almost 30 years ago.

E9C4DCC5-C219-4152-96A5-DCAD2371239D.jpeg
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    So.. I'm curious. I know there's the IOP attribute and the level of service that keeps you going back to a provider. However, what makes you want to meet this provider for the first time or keep meeting her?

1. ass ✅
    2. breasts ✅
    3. abs
    4. Legs ✅
    5. Eyes ✅
    6. Smile ✅

Your input is appreciated! If I missed one feel free to chime in!

Almost all of the above may initially grab my attention, but what keeps me coming back may be something entirely different.

As someone who’s pretty laid back, I’m instantly attracted to the same in a provider.

And a confident woman is indescribably sexy to me. A woman who looks like a full grown woman and owns it. But don’t get it twisted, conceited is not the same as confident, it’s often the exact opposite.

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Island_Gent View Post
    Almost all of the above may initially grab my attention, but what keeps me coming back may be something entirely different.

As someone who’s pretty laid back, I’m instantly attracted to the same in a provider.

And a confident woman is indescribably sexy to me. A woman who looks like a full grown woman and owns it. But don’t get it twisted, conceited is not the same as confident, it’s often the exact opposite.

Good to see you ...
    Gentle Hug

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    Good to see you ...
    Gentle Hug
    Aww... thanks luv, the feeling’s mutual.

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    1.5:1 ratio on B2G (butt to gut) and T2T (tit to tummy) nice teeth, actually likes when she is being a provider. I love tattoos also, but they have to have a theme or meaning. And last but not least not upselling Greek.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    1.5:1 ratio on B2G (butt to gut) and T2T (tit to tummy) nice teeth, actually likes when she is being a provider. I love tattoos also, but they have to have a theme or meaning. And last but not least not upselling Greek.
    Wait a minute! 🤔 I charge for Greek and you still saw me. 😊😘

Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post
    Wait a minute! �� I charge for Greek and you still saw me. ����
    There was no mention in the OP as to what would stop you from seeing a provider. Not upselling greek is an attribute...

No one likes an upsell

Retired Companion
    There was no mention in the OP as to what would stop you from seeing a provider. Not upselling greek is an attribute...
    Or offering it in general, since every provider doesn’t partake. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Carlisle View Post
    Or offering it in general, since every provider doesn’t partake. 😊
    Having that GREEK option in the menu is nice...doing it without an upsell is FANTASTIC!!!!

No one likes an upsell

Retired Companion
    Having that GREEK option in the menu is nice...doing it without an upsell is FANTASTIC!!!!
    I look at it ass a commodity. Fucking someone in the ass is not part of the standard even if you were dating a regular person. How many women will actually do it, especially if you have a big dick....Slim to none. It’s not something that’s done daily. I enjoy it and not all women can actually do it or enjoy it! So for ME there will always be a fee. The benefits of running your own business and dictating how you see fit to run it. I’ve never had any men complain about. They pay to fuck my tight ass with NO complaints! ☺️😘
    Last edited by Carlisle; 08-11-2019 at 08:33 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Carlisle definitely has the bootie for Greek.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast