Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Physical attributes you like on a provider?

Guest Companion
    Nice pics Carlisle!
    Available for respectful gents. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sexylatinalyssa@protonmail.com
    https://campsite.bio/sexyalyssa

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    A pretty face and smile will draw me in quicker than anything. Pretty to me is what I would consider classically pretty. Slim, well defined cheekbones, symmetrical features, cute nose, pretty eyes a smile that lights up her whole face. Think Jaclyn Smith, Christie Brinkley, or Natalie Wood as the pinnacle. Yeah, I'm showing my age. Certain exotic features can and do attract me but it's usually in the eyes.
    A great ass and legs or nicely shaped breasts do a lot for me but it can't be overcome by fugly. I've never been a "put a bag on her head and fuck her from behind" kind of guy.

But, here's the deal. Personality, confidence and attitude are huge in my secondary impression of any woman. As I get to know someone I may find what were initially unattractive features to be more attractive. For instance, a laugh can be attractive, flirting can be attractive and as that happens my assessment of her physical features can and do change. Obviously it can go the both ways.

Bottom line, a 10 can quickly become an unfuckable 5. A 5 can turn into a fuckable 7 but she's going to have to sell her looks with a sexy personality and fun attitude.
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Registered Male (Not Verified) pyro's Avatar
    I have to go with legs. Because they have feet on one end and the really good stuff on the other...
    Nuff said.

Howdy Boardman! And theres that damned CAT!
    dude your avatar pics still crack me up!
    Always a pleasure Sir!

pyro

Quote Originally Posted by pyro View Post
    I have to go with legs. Because they have feet on one end and the really good stuff on the other...
    Nuff said.

Howdy Boardman! And theres that damned CAT!
    dude your avatar pics still crack me up!
    Always a pleasure Sir!

pyro
    Thanks, and it's good to see you here!
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).

Retired Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post

Lol 😁 Thank you Slayer!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by richard fitzwell View Post
    Excellent!!!!
    Thank you Richard! 😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD Island_Gent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KyraKincade View Post
    Hi - nice to meet you. My name is Kyra.

A pleasure to make your acquaintance Kyra 🤗🙏🏾

Fully vaxxed & boosted, mature, professional, Black male.

P411 Lifetime Member with 70+ Okays.

Admirer of women in all their shapes, colours and sizes, with a preference for mature GFE providers.

I commented on pg1 but I'll just do a quick one again:

Face/facial features

Curvy booty & nice thighs (best if waist is smaller than thighs/booty - so basically the waist to thighs/hips/booty ratio hehe ;p)

Height - short girls 4'11 to 5'7 range (I know that's not "short" but to me any woman <6ft+heels is "short").

Nice VJJ shaved bald - The VJ has so many looks/types. If other features are there and/or she has a fun personality then this really doesn't matter as much about which type it is or how it looks. It certainly woouldnt be a deciding factor but I do like 'em bald
    -MG

I see a lot of postings with the face first. Good for you!

It's got to be the face, yeah, then followed by the ass and breasts. But you know, even at that, that face has to charm. You could have the best ass in the world, the best breasts, but if there's no sparkle in the face, that's a turn off.

I'm not even talking about a model's face, either. Sometimes plain and simple is the truth. An honest face. Clean. You can see some light in their eyes. Besides, who's going to quantify the beauty inherent in facial features? I believe it's more difficult than the other body parts to say, yes, this is it!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Funluvnteddybear71's Avatar
    1. Brains - can hold a conversation
    2. Attitude - Fun, sexy, enjoys what she does
    3. Smile - warm and inviting
    4. Eyes - sexy bedroom eyes
    5. Breast - A handful +
    6. Kitty - Fur on the kitty is a bonus but very rare today

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    My tastes in the best order I can arrange from most desired to least desired (it's very close on some of these so this is just my best guess at enumerating the attributes):

#1 Face. Eyes and lips most important.

#2 Apple booty/thighs/legs. But mostly it's the ratio of the waist to booty/thighs - so even a larger girl can be extremely sexy if she has that nice extreme hourglass figure! Mmm mmm. In fact, I don't really like "spinners" in the sense of no meat. Uh uh I like a girl to have that meat on her. Now if we are talking about a petite "spinner" b/c she's 4'11 to 5'2 but weighs 120-130lbs? Oh yea that can work! The others look a bit like "boy bodies" to me. Sorry. Not trying to make anyone feel bad that's just my personal taste. I like some curves. But it really depends on how all the features fit together. Many of these "rules" can be tossed out by a girl having certain features, voice, smile, hair, legs, height, etc etc etc....

For example, Gal Gadot is one that based on what I've just said (and say down below) would be a "nah not for me". In fact, I usually don't like certain accents, particularly Russian or Israeli (which Gal Gadot is - Wonder Woman for those who don't know). But OMG there is just something so sexy about her. Her voice. Her smile. Her eyes. Her hair. No she doesn't have that curvy body I like, not at all, and she's taller than I like, and she has that Israeli accent, but there's just something about her look & style. The subtlety in her voice, that grin/smile, all the other features. She's gorgeous & captivating. So, anyway, point is it doesn't always matter depending on the total package. And, no, it's not b/c she is a celebrity. I thought this since she was a total unknown in the first Fast & Furious movie she had a very small role in.

#3 Height. I really like short girls. Like short. 4'10 to 5'4 is perfect. I don't mind taller girls. If a girl is real pretty and has great features it wont matter (just like I say below about other attributes).

#4 Hair. I like silky smooth smooth and straight usually. I have a thing for girls with totally straight hair. That's not to say I don't like wavy or super curly. I do like those too just depending on the girl and it also depends on the hair style and the totality or her looks and features Generally though I love really straight hair. My favorite is that bob cut (?) with absolutely straight hair where the bangs in front come way down and go back up toward the rear at a sharp angle? Not sure what it's called.

#5 Totally shaved & completely smooth VJ is preferred. Small, very, very light natural bush is "ok", a landing strip with shaved vulva area is better, but bare bare bare is the best.

#6 VJJ. Various innie types preferred, especially plump outer/major labia, with minor labia tucked away nicely inside. But to be honest it really doesn't matter all that much if a girl is very clean and you like her attitude and such.

#7 Boobs. Least concerned about this one. Don't get me wrong I love some nice boobies (natural or MMs). However, I also don't care if all you have are basically nipples so long as you got that awesome booty/thighs/legs or that awesome hourglass or PAWG type curvy look. Basically I can take or leave boobs. I love great boobs, it's just that I love the other stuff above much more so I won't care as much about it if you have the goods above. FYI that kinda goes for any item on this list (in the best order I could think of atm). But nice boobs are great. Especially with a nice medium to small size aeriola & little nipples that get real hard (just enough to poke through a t-shirt with a chilly breeze when you have no bra).
    Haha I even has those kind as a guy lol. Very small aeriola with a tiny nipple that gets super hard and the whole nipple /aeriola squeezes up tight to the size of a dime I wouldn't expect quite like that on a woman though. Obviously you have bigger aeriola and nipples.

Bonus: Tattoos. Just not on the face and it's awesome. Oh and not literally covering every inch of your body. I like sparse or tons of them, either one just depending on the girl/look, but I do want to see some skin somewhere
    I meet your checklist ijs :-)
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I believe confidence is the most sexy thing a woman can have going for her. In the end being confident and friendly makes all the difference because then we all have a good time. I have clients who make me laugh so hard then boom, I'm naked and it's a bit more organic!
    Austin South I-35/Slaughter April 20-26 (GOODBYE AUSTIN).
    Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Honestly, it depends on how late I begin my search and/or how many drinks I’ve had. Lol.

I have Latin Fever, so Latinas are usually my first choice, but I don’t discriminate.
    As for physical qualities, I like;
    Nice eyes (the brighter the better)
    Pretty skin tone (a nice tan never hurts)
    Curvy or should I say thick (boobs, hips, booty)

To keep me coming back, make me feel like I wasn’t just another business transaction.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    YOU my dear.You have it all. Great attitude, beautiful smile, sweet personality, gorgeous skin, and just plain beautiful,sensual lady. You’re one of a kind and so nice to visit with

Quote Originally Posted by SexyLatinAlyssa View Post
    So.. I'm curious. I know there's the IOP attribute and the level of service that keeps you going back to a provider. However, what makes you want to meet this provider for the first time or keep meeting her?

1. ass
    2. breasts
    3. abs
    4. Legs
    5. Eyes
    6. Smile

Your input is appreciated! If I missed one feel free to chime in!

Verified Companion Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    A pretty face and smile will draw me in quicker than anything. Pretty to me is what I would consider classically pretty. Slim, well defined cheekbones, symmetrical features, cute nose, pretty eyes a smile that lights up her whole face. Think Jaclyn Smith, Christie Brinkley, or Natalie Wood as the pinnacle. Yeah, I'm showing my age. Certain exotic features can and do attract me but it's usually in the eyes.
    A great ass and legs or nicely shaped breasts do a lot for me but it can't be overcome by fugly. I've never been a "put a bag on her head and fuck her from behind" kind of guy.

But, here's the deal. Personality, confidence and attitude are huge in my secondary impression of any woman. As I get to know someone I may find what were initially unattractive features to be more attractive. For instance, a laugh can be attractive, flirting can be attractive and as that happens my assessment of her physical features can and do change. Obviously it can go the both ways.

Bottom line, a 10 can quickly become an unfuckable 5. A 5 can turn into a fuckable 7 but she's going to have to sell her looks with a sexy personality and fun attitude.

Awe. You totally described me. Wow thanks BM. You are such a sweetheart!

Calm down peeps. I'm kidding. ......or am I? Cuz it does sound a lot like me!

Quote Originally Posted by Zantanna Paralla View Post
    Awe. You totally described me. Wow thanks BM. You are such a sweetheart!

Calm down peeps. I'm kidding. ......or am I? Cuz it does sound a lot like me!
    Which part? You have a great ass and nice breasts(you should show them off a little) and you're certainly not fugly. I'd definitely rate you higher than a 5 just on looks and body alone. Your attitude and personality kick it up a notch.
    Part time hobbyist.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4