Thread: cant see pics

Registered Male (Not Verified)

cant see pics

All of a sudden, I can't see the pics in Welcome Wagon or in Coed. Any clues?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Unverified lads have less access to imagery on H2 than validated fellows, so best action is to get verified with vouches by established lassies sent into admin confirming recent sessions.

However, this does seem to be a new whatta wonky in the Welcome Wagons. Being looked at by tech. First I've heard of a similar issue in Coed, however.

PC or laptop offers most successful viewing of H2 photo attachments (and review posting), phone and tablet can be problematic/incompatible with H2 for whatever $#@*^!& gremlin reason. Try this fix, per the chief admin, which has worked for some viewing glitches on some devices, and report back, please:

Likely you are not fully logged into the site. If you are using a cell phone turn it sideways to see the site top better and log in and make sure the “remember me” box is checked.
    If that doesn’t work, you may have a corrupted favorite link. Delete the OH2 link (log off and clear your browser cookies and any stored path to the site -- FIH) and create a new one by logging in manually; do not let the browser auto-complete the log-in. Once on board, navigate to make sure you can, and then you may save a new link into your favorites.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-06-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    I was going to say the same thing Fancy...............Maybe cause he's not verified yet...... perhaps...?

But you should be able to see all pics in the open discussion area..... OP, try refreshing your computer again. Sometimes it's just a glitch in the Matrix..........