Thread: New to the area!

account withdrawn

New to the area!

I am new to the Longview area and looking to have some fun...Blonde bombshell.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-10-2019 at 08:59 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    I highly suggest you get verified dear. Here is a link to the process written by the lovely Ms. Fancy:

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...and-Companions
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to the site, lass, but this is not an appropriate forum for any type of promotion by companions, validated or not, and you already introduced yourself (albeit briefly) in the local Welcome Wagon. This section is meant for general Hobby discussion of wide interest ONLY, please, and ISOs. Companions may solicit risque biz in the designated muff marketing zones following verification.

You may answer applicable ISO requests and make comments in topics of interest
    to draw attention, but no direct advertising, please. Also allowable to bump your WW announcement with new data not previously posted regarding service/rates, as well as photos. I see you have created an album on your profile, a splendid move!

Thread closed. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-10-2019 at 09:14 AM.