Companion's Handle: ThaiAngie
Date of Visit: 8/6/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: Text
Phone Number: 2107898676
Email Address: NA
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=484043
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, 69, CG, Deep Grinding Missionary, (1stPOP), Lunch break, more convo, more kissing, HJ, BBBJ, 69, Deep Grinding CJ (2ndPOP), High 5!
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1hr
Donation: 300
Approximate age of Companion: 25-30? She's Asian, you know these gals hold their age well
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown, straight, past shoulders
Smoking Status: NS
Ethnic/Racial background: Thai
Companion Description: Beautiful Thai girl. She's not what I'd call a spinner. She's small but mighty. She has some meat on her bones and in a good way. Nice big juicy ass, nice D cup manmade that look real, small waist. Pretty face, a few non distracting tats tastefully done (not overdone like some gals have), Maybe 4ft 10in or 5 ft at the most and 100 lbs (Just a WAG, I suck at this)
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Most definitely YESSSSSS
Would You Recommend this Companion?? YESSS

Public comments:
Angie wss my first ECCIE experience after coming over from rubmps. I had a great time with her back in May. I wanted to see her before she departed on vacation, but I missed her. Like a fool I waited for the day before she left, and she was busy getting things done before she left for 2 months. Thankfully she remembered me and texted me on her return to the states and I set up an appointment with her at lunchtime. I told her I was busy at work but lunchtime works good for me as long as I could bring something for us to eat as I had some meetings at work after I get back and wouldn't have the opportunity to eat back at the office. She said no problem. I texted her this morning to confirm and again 10 minutes out. She was waiting for me at the dood and gave me big hug and kiss. we chatted for a little bit about het vacation and then went to "her office" to take care of business and build up our appetite for lunch

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.