Thread: New to the Longview Texas Area; I need some reviews

account withdrawn

New to the Longview Texas Area; I need some reviews

I need some reviews so I can get Verified on OH2.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-27-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Welcome to H2! However, while reviews are greatly appreciated as contributions to the database, informative for lads and PR for lassies regarding service, they are actually immaterial to getting validated here. Please read both stickied instructional topics at the beginning of this forum for more info and general familiarity with the site.

What you need are VOUCHES from two Verified Hobbyists you have entertained recently BCD sent into admin confirming sessions.

You may post photos and rates/menu/contact data in this thread.

PM me if you have any questions, and wishing you much pleasure and profit here! -- FIH/staff

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lady J. How about posting some pics here?
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Welcome to the area, Hope you stay safe out there!

Hey! What area exactly?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Did you ^^^ look under her avatar? Says Longview. That’s exact enough. No need to post a target on yourself for LE.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Close enough- sometimes there is a location there and sometimes not- rookie fumble- tks

account withdrawn

New to the Longview Texas Area

looking to have a good time and relax. you have came to the right place.... i am also doing massages today.

💲incalls only!!!!💲

contact me for further details!!!!

everything full-service!!!!

ladyj (214)335-9333looking to have a good time and relax. you have came to the right place.... i am also doing massages today.

💲incalls only!!!!💲

contact me for further details!!!!

everything full-service!!!!

ladyj (214)335-9333

Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Prior and current WW announcements merged for informational purposes. New members are allowed ONE local introduction only, as stated in the "stickies" I mentioned earlier in this thread.

But on behalf of the gents, thanks for the additional data, lass. Much appreciated, I'm sure. -- FIH/staff

Thread closed. Multiple handle issue being resolved. For lost passwords and access issues, members are advised NOT to start new accounts, but to please contact support@ourhome2.net. Thanks. -- FIH/staff
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-31-2019 at 10:59 PM. Reason: typo