It's headed this way. Don't worry about the cold front though; I'm 100% sultry, tropical heat. I have a playmate's body that you won't be able to keep your hands off and the perfect sex kitten attitude to make sure that we both enjoy our time.

I’m a Dallas stripper with a golden tan, flawless body and oh so exotic look. If you’ve ever wanted to have some alone time with your own personal exotic dancer then I’m the perfect fantasy to help take your mind off of the daily ‘grind’. ;) Why not book your own very private dance today?

I'm well reviewed on both EC and TER so you're certain to have a wonderful visit. Please feel free to view my website at http://wynterstark.rare-courtesan.com/ I offer a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely *no* clock watching.

I am completely independent and work hard to be sure that what you see in these photos is absolutely what you see when you walk through my door. I’m 100% independent and always do my best to have a wide variety of sexy lingerie to help meet your fantasy needs. I do offer special rates for gentlemen that pre-book or have a p411 account.

469-386-0685
wynteriscoming@gmail.com

I look forward to meeting you

Wynter Stark