Companion's Handle: KallieLayne
Date of Visit: 08/03/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: PM, text, phone
Phone Number: 469-272-6926
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....34-KallieLayne
City, State: Benbrook, Texas
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: typical activities, ie, kissing, boob play, FIV, daty, doggie, no bj's ( my choice)
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 180+20 tip
Approximate age of Companion: 30's
Hair Color and Length: brunette, mid length
Smoking Status: not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: caucasian
Companion Description: small bbw, nice boobs, shapely booty, pierced nips, soft skin, pretty eyes, clean shaven and tight V.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
Since we spent the day before on small talk once I hit the room it was game on, no time spent on "getting comfortable". Spent little time on her nice boobies because the piercings freaked me out but that's just a personal thing for me, to each their own! She did her best to please me and my lack of ability to take advantage of her willingness is chalked up to being a 62 yo man who refuses to use artificial health aids to produce a strong ground hog. Overall had a GREAT time just because of her personality so even if you cant get the ground hog to see his shadow you can still have a good time with her. Not a clock watcher or tied to her phone for the hour. If you're an ol' dude like me and companionship is more important to you than the "big bang" then she's worth the visit!