Thread: Dennison 2-17, Longview 2-20

Come see me exclusively in Texas for my first time here ever. I'm ready to be shown what the great state of Texas is all about and I deserve a good welcome if you know what I mean..

So come share with me your ideas, fantasies and desires, and lets explore them one by one. Have you ever seen that girl next door that just drives you wild? Maybe she lives just down the street, or a co-worker at your office. But your stuck.. stuck in your own home with your repetitive lifestyle and bored to tears.. untill you see her, untill you think of her.

You want her so bad.. but you just cant have her. Or can you..? You think about her all the time.. at night when your in your bed, in the morning when your in the shower.. she drives you insane and makes your whole body pulsate with awareness and anticipation whenever she is in sight.

Maybe just once you deserve a taste of all those things you want so bad but never allow yourself to have. Or mabye you just havent found that one girl who can drive you wild and make you feel a thousand different feelings in your head, in your body, in your every being. One look into my eyes and you feel at home and realize those fantasies are coming true all within your control and that I desire you as much as you desire me. I anticipate your touch just as you do mine, and I am overcome with passion and need to spoiled by the hand of a real man who knows just how to put my overwhelming needs to rest.

I am Oklahomas own little sweetheart and I'm ready to provide the quality and upscale service that you crave & desire.

All encounters are destined to blow your mind and leave you with a smile on your face. Let me sooth away your worries and troubles with my sweet charm and soft touch.

I present a wonderful down to earth attitude while displaying a witty, flirty, and genuine persona. Naturally toned with soft skin, small but cute curves, eyes that will make you melt, and a petite frame that will remind you just how manly you are..

Always in a great mood, I'm Extremely passionate, and believe in providing nothing less than the best.
    I come highly reviewed and I encourage you to view each one for yourself. See you soon...
    <div align='center'>[attachment=1878:97930020___Copy.jpg]</div>

** Tour dates: I will be in Dennison Tx Feb 17th & Longview Tx Feb 20th **
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Paris of Tulsa ~~P411 ~~Date-Check ~~ TER ID 51393