Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Don't ask a well established Provider for a review Special that's rude. More info att

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    To clarify for you newbies or deal hunters, NEVER discuss rates...read the adds read reviews and have the exact amount cash ready when you walk in. YOU HAVE A GREATER CHANCE at a deal once you become know as a true Gentleman. I had a lovely well established provider tell me today she would give me a deal the next time, I politely said thanks you don’t need to do that your a great deal now.......if you don’t think providers your wrong.

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Oh by the way. I always thank providers at the end of the session or in a text while I'm starting my journey elsewhere. Always thank them for a good experience! Oh and you're right Tori. We don't have beam up capabilities with captain kirk yet. So gents plan ahead for a time. Ladies aren't driving around like they're Uber or Lyft.
    Last edited by GeorgeDRII; 08-05-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Excuse while I unbuckle my belt & drop my drawers so my ass can be kissed too.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Quote Originally Posted by AllUpInYourGuts View Post
    Well, that was inappropriate. You have mail, sir.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well said George. Good solid advice.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Thank you George. So many newbies need to see your advice. 💋

I have had 4 long-standing rules for guys to ensure that a lady will see you more than once:

(1) Show up. And show up on time and clean. If you have to cancel, do so with appropriate notice.
    (2) Make her laugh.
    (3) Make her cum (if you can. Not necessarily a deal-killer if you don’t.)
    (4) Don’t be a jerk.

Yes, Maturity and Respect goes a very long way in this community of ours.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
    I have had 4 long-standing rules for guys to ensure that a lady will see you more than once:

(1) Show up. And show up on time and clean. If you have to cancel, do so with appropriate notice.
    (2) Make her laugh.
    (4) Don’t be a jerk.
    #2 Seals the deal

(2) Make her laugh.
    (4) Don’t be a jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post
    #2 Seals the deal
    So Uni likes the ones that make her laugh hmm? Hehe

I also think #1 is super important too...yea? Well, the part about being completely clean. You want to be clean, manicured, groomed, brushed teeth/floss/mint/gum, fresh smelling, but not overly done with massive amounts of cologne.

That last part is a good tip for newbies or lesser experienced men: usually not a great idea on *any* date whether civvy or hobby unless you happen to know she likes that. You don't wanna go into a date with any girl, not knowing her tastes on colognes, smelling like you took a bath in Old Spice or Calvin Klein cologne....hahahaha
    -MG

Verified Companion Oral Empress's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllUpInYourGuts View Post
    How's that attitude treating you here? Not a great way to get any decent attentions from the ladies.

- - - Updated - - -

To the rest of the respectable Gentlemen on the site, thank you for your respect and courtesy, it goes far with us ��
    Amyrya Zurisaday

Verified Hobbyist BCD

(2) Make her laugh.
    (4) Don’t be a jerk.

I seem to always be out of step! Just ask some of the girls!

I use a different order but the same basic rules.

1) Don't be a jerk - the world has enough of those without me. That actually covers the appointment time and condition. In the rare cases I showed up from heavy work, a shower was asked for by me. None of us want unhygienic partners.

2) Take care of your provider. This is supposed to be fun for both so it is our job to make sure there she experiences no harm or worries about that. If she is not comfortable what do you think might happen next time you want to see her?

3) Make her cum - or at least make sure she enjoyed the session. That is of utmost importance.

4) Give more respect than you expect to get and it will come back to you.

I like being invited back for additional sessions and except for a couple "special" cases I have been.

I rarely chime in on these discussions, but here’s my two cents. I always let the ladies know I’m on the way and offer if they need anything. Soda, wine, or whatever.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    ahh my sweet Georgy! I agree!

I like to be the one to negotiate the special if I so choose...I use specials as rewards for repeat friends
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Hi Dallas! Yes guys having guidelines to go by and being respectful and caring to the ladies here, local and visiting ladies and everyone has a great time! My hobbying has slowed down slightly going through physical therapy at the VA hospital but, that hasn't slowed me helping here on our site. Yes self moderating is key here for a great session with the lovely ladies see.
    Happy Hobbying everyone and stay safe out there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast