Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Don't ask a well established Provider for a review Special that's rude. More info att

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar

Don't ask a well established Provider for a review Special that's rude. More info att

Review specials are for newer unestablished providers. Ok i was recently with a well established provider. I heard her read a text from a monger who was trying to ask her to the extent of 120 for hhr if he does a review. Hahaha. For all of you rookies out there don't hit up a lady with that bull shit especially if she's well established. Meaning she already has plenty of reviews and yours will most likely be unnecessary

Now if the ladies are offering specials, I'm almost sure they will post them up in any of their ads they might have. For alot of ladies, hobbying is a side thing. For others it might be their full time gig. However guys you should honestly take a minute out and actually read their posts. Especially if you're a first time visit with whoever she is. If there happens to be a rate hike you might be grandfathered in if you already know the lady or ladies.

Also when a lady has her rates posted on her ad, then take it as that. If a particular lady is not in your price range, then find a lady that is. OR save up for a later visit, or take your 60$ to Tiffany's Cabaret on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday 5$ lap dances all night (just food for thought). You never know it might be worth your money spent. Each persons interactions with each other in a session might be different but that's all part of the excitement of hobbying.

Oh and also on ladies ads, there might be times when a lady posts available immediately or they may need you (the guys) to book appointments. If they need to book appointments then it's best that you let the lady know a day, time and length of appointment for request. I'm sure that said lady can accomidate you. I know these ladies all have RW lives outside of hobbying, just like us gents do so please be curtious in that note (everone).

I've seen too much negativity going on in certain communications to me. Ladies i advise that you ALWAYS keep the man's user name attached to his number, it helps at times for other ladies when asking for verification of the guys

Everyone keep in mind that time is key for any great session. Sure some slip ups may happen along the way so try your best (gents and ladies) to be courtious of each others time and communicate as soon as possible for any possible cancellations. NCNS on both sides causes alot of division between people. We are one special community in this country let's keep it that way shall we?

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    I agree George. And not trying to talk her donations down as well. ✌

Verified Companion Companion DenverSins's Avatar

Alien

I agree so strongly with everything said here. It's all so simple, but some people make it seem so much more complicated than it is! It's all a good few things to be reminded of sometimes. Thanks for doing a wonderful act of community service for our as you said it, wonderful little community.
    Denver Sins
    737-637-9869
    denversinsbooking@gmail.com
    Available in North Loop
    Now accepting cash and Cash App

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with George. I never talk down price if I can’t aford at the time I say next time and I need to save up

Registered Male (Not Verified) eli_el_321's Avatar
    Never thought I could agree so much with someone with an avatar that I hate so much :P Anyway, kinda sad that it has to be said but respect and treat a lady right and she'll respect and treat you right in kind.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by DenverSins View Post
    I agree so strongly with everything said here. It's all so simple, but some people make it seem so much more complicated than it is! It's all a good few things to be reminded of sometimes. Thanks for doing a wonderful act of community service for our as you said it, wonderful little community.
    I’m not trying to derail the thread but Denver could you please increase the size of the font you use? On behalf of everyone trying to read your post, thanks!!

I apologize George. Carry on here good Sir.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD LoveMonger's Avatar
    Well said, George and the rest of you fine folks. Of course we all know that, in the end, it’s still a business, but that’s no excuse to treat ladies like commodities. Respect all around, please!
    - - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -
    I've been searching for the daughter of the devil himself
    I've been searching for an angel in white
    I've been waiting for a woman who's a little of both
    And I can feel her when she's nowhere in sight

- - - - - - - 🎵🎶🎵 - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMonger View Post
    Well said, George and the rest of you fine folks. Of course we all know that, in the end, it’s still a business, but that’s no excuse to treat ladies like commodities. Respect all around, please!
    You know I melt with hearing such intelligent words, hugs u

Verified Companion Companion Torilove13's Avatar
    Well said thanks George DRII
    💋 Feel free to contact me anytime to see about availability & scheduling.
    Pre-booking is the best way to see me

💋 Tori ~ Not your average MILF♥️
    210~445~6114

Registered Female (Not Verified) Randyredhead's Avatar
    Thank you George for educating folks on the etiquette of our hobby! Now how about one about the proper way(s) to get in touch with providers?

Love you sugar!
    RR
    Kisses from Randy
    💋💋Randy is defined as being in a state of sexual arousal...come see if you can make me unrandy!!💋💋

The proper way is to PM the lady first if the gent is new especially. If the ladies ads say PM first then text, then gents lets help the lady out with that. Guys you can shoot her ONE text saying you sent her a pm. She will read it and guys I'm sure you'll get a response. Always remember Safety and discretion. Happy hobbying everyone!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool You tell them, Bubba!

Gentlemen - consider yourselves informed.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Oh yes another big deal. If you're new, have your money out and place it where the provider asks you to. Don't get offended if they count it in front of you. Understand one thing, you're new and you have to earn the ladies trust that you will not short them or try to steal from them. Unfortunately even some of the verified gents pull that stunt and try to slip through the cracks and short some of the providers, i have heard that happen from way too many providers guys. So don't fuck things up for the rest of the gents who do the right thing. Ladies i advise you to take a second to count it out before services rendered because sometimes even the good ones mix up their money and give out the wrong wad of cash.

Verified Companion Companion Torilove13's Avatar
    another thing !!
    When you call requesting an outcall please understand that IT TAKES US TIME TO GET TO YOU! We don't have magic carpets that get us to you within seconds
    💋 Feel free to contact me anytime to see about availability & scheduling.
    Pre-booking is the best way to see me

💋 Tori ~ Not your average MILF♥️
    210~445~6114

When I PM before texting I always PM: "I'll be texting you from xxx-xxx-xxxx" then send a text with my handle and that I've sent you a PM on OH2.

If I just PM then I type out my request and references and always end the message with "Text me for faster response. xxx-xxx-xxxx"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast