Review specials are for newer unestablished providers. Ok i was recently with a well established provider. I heard her read a text from a monger who was trying to ask her to the extent of 120 for hhr if he does a review. Hahaha. For all of you rookies out there don't hit up a lady with that bull shit especially if she's well established. Meaning she already has plenty of reviews and yours will most likely be unnecessary

Now if the ladies are offering specials, I'm almost sure they will post them up in any of their ads they might have. For alot of ladies, hobbying is a side thing. For others it might be their full time gig. However guys you should honestly take a minute out and actually read their posts. Especially if you're a first time visit with whoever she is. If there happens to be a rate hike you might be grandfathered in if you already know the lady or ladies.

Also when a lady has her rates posted on her ad, then take it as that. If a particular lady is not in your price range, then find a lady that is. OR save up for a later visit, or take your 60$ to Tiffany's Cabaret on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday 5$ lap dances all night (just food for thought). You never know it might be worth your money spent. Each persons interactions with each other in a session might be different but that's all part of the excitement of hobbying.

Oh and also on ladies ads, there might be times when a lady posts available immediately or they may need you (the guys) to book appointments. If they need to book appointments then it's best that you let the lady know a day, time and length of appointment for request. I'm sure that said lady can accomidate you. I know these ladies all have RW lives outside of hobbying, just like us gents do so please be curtious in that note (everone).

I've seen too much negativity going on in certain communications to me. Ladies i advise that you ALWAYS keep the man's user name attached to his number, it helps at times for other ladies when asking for verification of the guys

Everyone keep in mind that time is key for any great session. Sure some slip ups may happen along the way so try your best (gents and ladies) to be courtious of each others time and communicate as soon as possible for any possible cancellations. NCNS on both sides causes alot of division between people. We are one special community in this country let's keep it that way shall we?