Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Don't ask a well established Provider for a review Special that's rude. More info att

Verified Companion Companion Hannah Harper's Avatar
    Glad to hear shivery isn’t dead why not start off right with respect. Makes the whole experience start of magical with a overflow of affection. This how some girl turn dyed up and heartless

Great tips
    🌻Hannah Harper 💕
    Message me @hannah11harper@gmail.com
    Appointment Only
    Half-300:Hour-400

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    Well said, thank you for enlightening those in need of a bit of education and improvement in etiquette. Hopefully the gents that needed to see this do.

🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

profile has been disabled
    thanks George, some people just dont want to learn though. theres always gonna be THAT one ...OR THREE that just don't get lol....I have to ask...who in their right mind is going to haggle a 80 bng for 60 then say they are not being jerk??? when rates are going up!!!! lmao....this goes right along with not asking a well estblished provider for a review special

Registered Female (Not Verified) LovethaCougar's Avatar
    Very nice!😍
    Your Fuck Dream Come True!
    $420/ 90 minutes
    $300/Hr
    $200/Hhr
    💕💖💕💖

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    My advice ladies you are always able to post your rates on your daily/weekend/redhot zone ads. Guys again if you see the ladies rates, take it as that. Some ladies are well established and don't really need your review so don't try and pull a Slick Willy review for a lesser amount. If you're a new gent you reviews are for you to become verified. A new girl would need reviews to get her verified as well. Once inside then the ladies can post and have rates on their ads. Guys if you don't have the money at that time, well just save it and add it later to have more for a longer visit possibly. Or have the posted amount for next time. Believe me fellas haggling for a session might just get you ignored or blocked. And guys once again, read the whole add before making contact to a provider. If you see her say pm before texting then be respectful of that. If you don't see her number at all then obviously a pm. Only text if she asks and please let the lady know your user name in the text. Remember the rates shouldn't be negotiated.

I have never haggled with a lady over rates. If I think that the price is too high for what I see in the ads and read in the reviews, I move on.

No man who’s short on money can be in the hobby for long, so I believe that most hagglers do it as a control/domination/masculinity thing. But I don’t have to win a rate war to prove that I’m a man. And I’ve never been turned down for a second visit.

Here we go again, as I was going to bring lunch to a provider friend of mine, I had to wait as a client was leaving. As I entered her place she was counting her money. She counted 180$ she yelled "Shit! He shorted me 70$!" She had an hour appointment with this " VERIFIED" gent. I know her rates because she normally posts her rates in her ads. A couple days before that she was shorter 50$ by another verified guy.

Keep in mind, she's a well established provider so she WAS going by the honor system. Now she told me she'll be counting it in front of them from now on. So guys don't get butt hurt when ladies count the money in front of you. You can thank some of the idiots who ruin it for us REAL honest hobbyists.

Hey here's what I do sometimes, I count it in front of them. But it shouldn't come to that! But again if you're an honest person you won't have a problem with a lady counting it in front of you. But if you've had a cash and dash from a street walker or a newbie don't try and use the excuse from an extremely well established provider, that's never had a cash n dash or not given 100% during their session "Ladies I love and thank you for that!"

Keep this in mind guys, the ladies are renting their bodies to us so you're paying for that. Some honestly don't want to be Fucking all day but, they know it is part of the hobby. Some ladies DO enjoy it. So keep in mind, Everyone's honesty is the best policy, and your honesty and behavior with an established provider will determine how the session goes. I promise you guys I will see as many new ladies as I can and help them with how it goes around here. And to my established ladies I will try to see you all as much as I can also I promise. I have alot of work on here to do. But I love this site and I'm here for the long haul. No negativity is allowed on this site!

What a chicken shit thing to do. I to love the ladies and they love my donation. It’s a win win situation. Developing a stable foundation in this community will ensure you a positive experience. Please gentleman treat the ladies with respect and you will always have a smile on your face.
    Life is good when someone other then yourself is playing with your wood

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeDRII View Post
    Here we go again, as I was going to bring lunch to a provider friend of mine, I had to wait as a client was leaving. As I entered her place she was counting her money. She counted 180$ she yelled "Shit! He shorted me 70$!" She had an hour appointment with this " VERIFIED" gent. I know her rates because she normally posts her rates in her ads. A couple days before that she was shorter 50$ by another verified guy.

Keep in mind, she's a well established provider so she WAS going by the honor system. Now she told me she'll be counting it in front of them from now on. So guys don't get butt hurt when ladies count the money in front of you. You can thank some of the idiots who ruin it for us REAL honest hobbyists.

Hey here's what I do sometimes, I count it in front of them. But it shouldn't come to that! But again if you're an honest person you won't have a problem with a lady counting it in front of you. But if you've had a cash and dash from a street walker or a newbie don't try and use the excuse from an extremely well established provider, that's never had a cash n dash or not given 100% during their session "Ladies I love and thank you for that!"

Keep this in mind guys, the ladies are renting their bodies to us so you're paying for that. Some honestly don't want to be Fucking all day but, they know it is part of the hobby. Some ladies DO enjoy it. So keep in mind, Everyone's honesty is the best policy, and your honesty and behavior with an established provider will determine how the session goes. I promise you guys I will see as many new ladies as I can and help them with how it goes around here. And to my established ladies I will try to see you all as much as I can also I promise. I have alot of work on here to do. But I love this site and I'm here for the long haul. No negativity is allowed on this site!
    Is it allowed to hope those that short change the providers get caught by their SO's?

Both of those "VERIFIED" guys need to be outed by the provider in the powder room. Jeez, that says a lot about some guys.

If she wants me to count it to her, or she wants to count it in front of me, as far as I am concerned when I walk in the door and put it down where it belongs, it is hers to do with as she pleases. That is what I thought the honorable rules were.

Verified Companion Companion Chilipepper's Avatar
    Shorting the donation happens a LOT sadly.. You will NEVER get back to ME if you do...✌

Nope it's not wrong to hope that JFLYER. Unfortunately some guys just think they can get away with it but it will come out among the ladies, especially if said gent tries to use the provider who they shorted as a reference. I'm sure that provider will alert the other lady.

So guys let's do what we're supposed to with the donations. If you can't afford any of the ladies prices you might need to change up hobbies ijs

Unfortunately our Hobby community, like society in general, is devolving. Manners and respect that used to common place are no longer so. They are becoming a lost art.

Shameful.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Unfortunately our Hobby community, like society in general, is devolving. Manners and respect that used to common place are no longer so. They are becoming a lost art.

Shameful
    +2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3