Companion's Handle: Lala the Naughty Bit
Date of Visit: 7/19/2019
Preferred Method of Contact: email
Phone Number: 406-565-4060
Email Address: Lalalebite@gmail.com
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?203139-Lalanbit
City, State: Missoula, Montana
Type of Visit: outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: DFK, breast worship, CG, DATY, MISH, CONVO, BBBJ, MSOG
Scheduled Length of Visit: Several hours
Donation: $$$$$ + tip
Approximate age of Companion: 49
Hair Color and Length: Cropped sandy blonde
Smoking Status: yes, not during session
Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
Companion Description: Slim and curvy, 5'6", dancer's body, B cup, a few piercings, some tattoos, smooth down under. Super hot but completely disarming personality. Great communication.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Hell yes!!

Public comments:
While I was traveling, I had tried to see Lala Bit last summer but that never worked out for a variety of reason which seemed to be beyond her control. I had another trip coming up this year and so I decided to reach out again and see if we could finally get together. She was great and communication was easy and fun. We settled on a day and although I had to modify my plans a little, she was very accommodating.

She arrived at my hotel as planned, dressed appropriately but looking very cute. She is a dancer and has a dancer's body - she keeps herself in really great shape. She is super sweet and very easy to talk to. She really is the whole package...hot but completely disarming. I would have enjoyed spending a lot more time with her.

She came into my room and we seemed to fall into each other's arms. We had a wonderful time together. I think that the best way to make a recommendation is with actions - would you see this person again? In this case, ABSO-FUCKING-LUTELY! I definitely hope our paths cross again.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.