Thread: **** my deepest apologies***

Verified Companion Companion

**** my deepest apologies***

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but...

I want express my deepest apologies for not being able to see those I was suppose tonite.
    Between leaving late, forgetting my debit among other things. Me planning a last minute trip to Austin did not work out AT ALL..and I am very sorry. For you I ended up " unwillingly" standing I will do special donations if you will see me again. Again I am very sorry.

Dana's visiting Austin aka Dana Shae.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Dana, I was not one of the gentlemen who was scheduled to see you, but you are indeed a lady of high character. I’m sure the lucky gentleman will be more than happy to reschedule. Kudos to you for communicating in such a professional way.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    big hugs!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

BANNED! aka MataLeon
    Most do that because they don’t want a ncns rep

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Stagefright View Post
    Most do that because they don’t want a ncns rep
    That is actually much better than the ones who promise today, tomorrow, or in a short bit and never show but when contacted later have a superb excuse (which may or may not be valid). I think the approach used here shows a true professional.

YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Shea View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to post this but...

I want express my deepest apologies for not being able to see those I was suppose tonite.
    Between leaving late, forgetting my debit among other things. Me planning a last minute trip to Austin did not work out AT ALL..and I am very sorry. For you I ended up " unwillingly" standing I will do special donations if you will see me again. Again I am very sorry.

Dana's visiting Austin aka Dana Shae.
    Gentle Hugs for trying and we all make mistakes that aren't intentional

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I can only say, I find this both classy, and good business. I wasn't one of the ones she wasn't available for, but I think it shows character to come out with an apology and offer to make things right (before there are negative reviews that "prompted" it). Sorry for the inconvenience on the guys, as well.