Email Address: naomilovesmen@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: http://naomimichaels.cuties-sites.com
    https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member.php?60618-NaomiM
    City, State: Bryan, TX
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, DTY
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: $250
    Approximate age of Companion: 40 (Looks WAY younger)
    Hair Color and Length: Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: Unknown (I don't think so)...
    Ethnic/Racial background: Ebony
    Companion Description: Gorgeous body, extremely smooth skin, perfect "real" tits, excellent hygiene. Intelligent, great attitude with an engaging personality and a great sense of humor.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely would recommend!!

Public comments:
    I moved to the B/CS area for work a few years ago, and the first thing I noticed is the lack of serious hobby activity...no strip clubs (a college town with no strip clubs?!) and a very limited selection of providers in the immediate area. I'm not saying there's NO activity, but it's sporadic and very hit or miss. For me, it's always been a better bet to make the short trip to Houston or Austin...more options, more consistent, blah blah blah. But gentlemen, if you live in the B/CS area or find yourself here on business, etc., you owe it to yourself to spend some time with Naomi.

I haven't been a member of OH2 for long...so I'm not sure if I somehow overlooked her or if she just stays under the radar by design. But from start to finish, she is a consummate pro...screening process was painless, the appointment was at her apartment, and it's obvious that she enjoys what she's doing! In addition to those incredible tits that I could not stop drooling over, she's articulate and would be an awesome choice to bring to those boring ass charity functions or business dinners that I get stuck going to every so often.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 08-03-2019 at 04:19 PM. Reason: H2 link added.