Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not a fan of "who is the best" threads ... but kissing ... well, I care about that

The two best kissers in my entire life, I mean everything, including my SO's, was BBB (not B3, not her, but maybe she's great? ). However, yea, BBB was awesome. The other one is someone I can't mention.

For my personal tastes (no pun intended hah) they were the best kissers ever. I like kissing a lot. I like slow sensual kissing. Sometimes it can get a bit heavy, nasty, and super hot with some added aggression, using the tongues more, and increased pressure. Mostly though it should be slow, wet, sensual, passionate, but not animal like (haha).

The lips themselves are an incredibly sensual and erogenous part of the body. Too many people forget or simply don't know that and jam tongues inside each other's mouth. DFK doesn't have to be like trying to lick each other's uvula It could just mean lots of time spent sucking on the lips, gently, wetly, passionately, adding some tongue, as appropriate, enough to keep it wet and stimulate the erogenous areas of the lips or just inside the mouth, but it should be organic and natural....not necessarily animalistic. Hehe.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nikki de Luca is one of the best kissers I've ever experienced, in or out of the hobby. She instinctively knows how to match your intensity, and she's never in a rush to move on to something else.

Another fantastic kisser is CubanAva. Man I have to go see her again!

For me SweetBabyBeth is a fantastic kisser!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2