Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Not a fan of "who is the best" threads ... but kissing ... well, I care about that

Not a fan of "who is the best" threads ... but kissing ... well, I care about that

Years ago in DFW .. on eccie ... there was a thread (not started by me) about kissing ... who is good at it ,,, and who enjoys it!

Not necessarily the same thing. I asked a lady if DFK was available. Her reply was ,,,, "if you are good at it ... yes." Put me into her shoes, a bit. Not all of us (gentlemen) are good at things we enjoy; DFK, DATY, ... well ,, pretty much anything and everything. So ... could be YMMV country ... certainly something to bear in mind.

But ... ladies and gents ..... who enjoys it? And who, in their qualified opinion, is good at it? Feel to respond about yourself ... and others if you have a qualified opinion about them. The eccie thread led to me having a memorable session with Daphne Hart ... again, years ago ... but the review is likely still on eccie ... even though she is not.

We can't all be stud muffins ... cramming bunches of acronyms into our visits. Some of us (OK.... me) ... go slow ... enjoy smooching ... saw an ad the other day "cum cuddle fuck me" ... yes, yes ... sounds like something I would enjoy ,... over an extended period of time. Smooching and kissing are ... important to folk like me.

(preparing to take notes)

Not in Austin, but if you genuinely love to kiss, go see Merry Minx in San Antonio.

Retired Companion
    I love to kiss. I don't have sessions without kissing. Oh no - not this girl. As a side note - I had one young gentlemen come to me for kissing lessons - he was adorable and we had so much fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    as a side note - I had one young gentlemen come to me for kissing lessons - he was adorable and we had so much fun.
    That’s a great offering we don’t see enough of: how-to/critique workshops on pleasing women.

Kissing, the foreplay of passion gets the juices flowing.
    I definitely KISS ASSwith my favorite clients. you know what I mean. Kiss him all over.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    SweetAshleigh42 is one of my favorite kissers. But she’s just not in Austin long or often enough.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD

SweetAshleigh

Yes she is very enthusiastic when it comes to DFK, but i wish she had a slightly lighter touch. Last time i left with my jaw hurting.

Verified Companion Companion Ivy de la Courte's Avatar
    Austin area outcalls, select incalls + regular Houston visits
    I love kissing (and I’ve been told I’m good at it). Makeout sessions are one of my favorite ways to spend time with someone!
    ivydelacourte.com

Email: ivy@ivydelacourte.com
    Twitter: ivydelacourte
    P411: P201116

I offer outcalls in Austin and the surrounding area! Incalls upon request.

Newbie friendly & I don't discriminate; screening for all new clients.
    I also offer online services including skypes, texting sessions, custom videos & more.

OnlyFans: OnlyFans.com/ivydelacourte
    Videos: ivydelacourte.manyvids.com

alexis02305 is my favorite kisser, very sensual, takes her time, I don't even know if she owns a clock.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There's a passionate difference between women who allow kissing and women who love to kiss. Women who allow kissing (often advertising GFE and DFK) will allow you to kiss them, but not too often. Women who love to kiss can't stop kissing and touching you for the entire time you're with them. This is what it means for a woman to treat a man like a boyfriend (GFE). If you've experienced a woman who loves to kiss (Missy Hunter, Kelly Darlin) everyone else is just a pale imitation.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    Kissing is like an erotic dance...enticement foreplay!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    ^ Indeed!

Kissing, to me, is an amorous artistic expression of passion, starting lightly, slowly, tenderly, teasingly, and evolving into intense, deep, exploratory fervor! I love kissing, and there is a special spot on my neck that if found...

Verified Companion Companion Lexieinhouston's Avatar
    I love kissing, good oral hygiene & I can kiss for hours.

Come kiss the cook!
    Currently in Austin & hug deprived

Please see the About Me section of My Profile above 🌹🥂

Calendar: https://preferred411.com/Calendar/vi...ndar.cfm/P7420

P411: P7420

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    ^ Indeed!

Kissing, to me, is an amorous artistic expression of passion, starting lightly, slowly, tenderly, teasingly, and evolving into intense, deep, exploratory fervor! I love kissing, and there is a special spot on my neck that if found...
    Fancy, I hope to find that spot on your neck some day.

Kissing is a very important part of any of my encounters. A woman who enjoys enthusiastic kissing will usually win my repeat business.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kissing lessons? It’s a shame you’re on hiatus. Combine that with some slow, sensual DATY and I think I would enjoy that.

Keith (Hornybutharmless)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast