Thread: Submissive Cilla With New Toy Bag, Wants to play

Registered Female (Not Verified) sub cilla's Avatar
    So i have listened to the many request for toys. I have started a toy collection, a bag of tricks, if You will. Im also going to cut the implement rate I previously had in affect, and just enjoy it. So if You have ever wanted to take control , spank a sub on her bottom, crop and flog the back, leave Your mark on a human canvas. Then this is your opportunity. I also offer GFE and PSE but PSE w D/s is my specialty. There will be many more toys added to the bag to keep things entertaining.

Well reviewed with links to them upon request, don't be shy. I have had many "first time sessions" and loved them all. There is nothing in this bag that You could offend me with, ive hand picked the toys just for this reason.

Also currently offering Public Play Dates on Fri and Sat Nights, in a well established, clean byob swingers bar. One Year new, 8,000 square feet, Strippers Poles, Shadow Boxes, the sky is the limit, go as little or as Far as You like.

My Rates are as follows, and I'm even still going to offer the 90 min session for the same 60 min rate, and throw the toy play in just for fun.

So here is the new price and structure, this will be staying this way for a while. As my way to show Appreciation to my Loyal Clients.

$200 plus room in call to the 1960 and bw8 area 90 MIN SPECIAL, includes Greek and Toy Play with no upcharge, EVER!

$225 Out call Plus room 90 MIN SPECIAL, includes Greek and Toy Play with no up charge, EVER!

$225 plus club admission For 3 hrs of Swingers Bar Play, 90 min of drinks warm up time, and 90 min of play. This is one on one sessions, and other options are available but not included. Also can include toys and greek at no up charge, EVER!
    Attached Images Attached Images