Thread: Petiteplsr: Petiteplsr did not give the full time for BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar

Petiteplsr: Petiteplsr did not give the full time for BCD

Companion's Handle: Petiteplsr
    Date of Visit: 06/28/2019
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM / Text
    Phone Number: 737-215-7179
    Email Address: petiteplsr@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....754-petiteplsr
    City, State: AUSTIN, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Brief BBBJ, MISH CFS. BCD lasted only about 15 minutes. (See private comments)
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 HR
    Donation: $220 + 160
    Approximate age of Companion: 42
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde Shoulder Length
    Smoking Status: Non smoker
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: 34D-20-25, 5'2", Facial Acne, photos are accurate.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? EPIC FAIL!
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I have known Petiteplzr for over a year now. I have had some good encounters with her. I have tolerated her long conversations about her personal problems. I have helped her with non-session money when she has had difficulty working.

On the night of the session, I arrived at the scheduled time and we went to a nice restaurant as planned. Over dinner she shared how she had not gotten much business that week and it looked like she would not even brake even on her expenses for the hotel. She also spoke about a lost check that had been sent to her by mail which also added to her problems. She feared making her rent and other expenses. Since we had been friends for so long, I said I would see what I could do to help.

We got back to the hotel. I laid out my donation for an hour, plus a $160 gift to help her. Since we had an establish business relationship, I didn't feel uneasy doing that. At this point the evening seemed to be going very well and I had never been cheated by her before.

I felt cheated to say the least. I voiced to her multiple times how I felt cheated out of time. In the past 5 weeks, we have had several conversations about the incident. She admitted she was wrong in what she did. She has offered by text message multiple options to make it up to me. I have agreed to each proposal. Then she says she is not sure she can afford to give me that time because she needs to make money. Yesterday she basically told me to fuck off.

I waited this long to write the review because I was hoping she would follow through with a make up session. I hate doing reviews like this. I know she has nothing but positive reviews, but I have personally noticed a decline in her service as time has gone long.

I know she has guys that will come to her defense and I am sure I will catch some heat. I also know one of them will read this to her verbatim. She tells me about the private parts of her reviews all the time. So be it

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by gfejunkie; 08-04-2019 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Changed date.

I have had the same thing happen with a couple of women (not ladies by now)
    All we can is move on and say good
    Dog /4

Verified Hobbyist BCD chairspud's Avatar
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Never enough SEX, Never enough MONEY!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Sad. Thanks for your review.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Verified Hobbyist BCD nothingtolose's Avatar
    Man, that really sucks, given that you invested so much for so long on her!

Date of visit error

I made an error on the date of the visit. It was June 28th. I have requested to have the date changed by a Moderator.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is an terrific lady and gives far more than she has to. I don't know what happened to my previous comment but it seems to have been removed. Petitepl is one of the best providers I have had the privilege of seeing and seems to have a lot of positive feedback from others.

I am pleased to hear about your experiences with her. I had some very good experiences with Petiteplsr as well. She has the ability to provide good service. It's sad that she eventually stole from me, and has admitted that she stole from me. Not only did she admit it to me in text and voicemail, but she has admitted it to others on the board as well. I am not the first, but I won't speak for other gents. I probably won't be the last either.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 08-25-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Most say just move on. Ive found that those that write negative reviews, never get their desired result.

Ive heard lots of good thinks about her. And my experience with her went very well.

I have definitely moved on. My August has been quite busy and pleasurable. My suggestion is to simply let this thread die. This had fallen to page 3 before someone brought it back to the forefront. I am not keeping it alive. just responding to what is being said. Bringing it back to page 1 does her no good at all. What happened to me, happened to me. My experience is factual.

Last I heard, this was a review board where gentleman give their experiences. I gave mine. What I have seen is a lot of guys post that never reviewed, or haven't reviewed in a long while. I have only written 2 No reviews. Both involved theft of services paid for.

Let the thread move on and die. That would be the best thing for her.

― Lily Amis

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    You say you have moved on yet you still continue to drag her through the mud. What she may or may not have said to you or anyone else in confidence should remain so. Between the reviews here and the one's on ECCIE show you have no intention of letting this go. I have yet to hear from anyone else that she offers anything less than top notch service and a kind and caring attitude.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Recent Event on comments to this review that was recently done on petiteplsr:

As I have said before on the review you wrote on Eccie review about three weeks ago:..

QUIT WHINING AND MOVE ON... You say you have moved on but you have continued the smear campaign you started on Eccie and have now brought it to OH2. A provider is only as good as her reputation and once it is smeared it is almost impossible to repair. It doesn’t matter what page this review is on all it take is a quick search and there it is. I can’t say it enough she is a wonderful lady and she has a huge following and many positive reviews. And is widely discussed in the men’s lounge on OH2. I hope that anyone trying to decide whether or not to see petiteplsr will take into account all of the positive feedback she has received, and as always feel free to contact me if you have any questions about any of the lady’s I have had the privilege of spending time with.

This may help others to make there own decisions about petiteplsr, here are some comments made on ECCIE as to Risn2totheoccasion review that was written and posted three weeks ago:

Lets all move on and enjoy life and fun with the lady’s that make it worth it !!!
    Last edited by gfejunkie; 08-26-2019 at 06:15 AM. Reason: Removed links to RW info.

Retired Site "Guide"
    Closed at request of OP.