Thread: Two reviews posted, PM'd ck1942, but no response

Two reviews posted, PM'd ck1942, but no response

Trying to get verified. I've recently seen two verified companions and submitted reviews for each. Both said they would gladly vouch for me. I sent all the appropriate PMs, but since then, these gals have gone inactive in terms of ads/posts....so maybe they're gone. Which sucks, but I thought I could still get limited ROS access based on these reviews. I've been PMing ck1942 for weeks but no response. I'll be working on more vouch opportunities, but looking for help with ROS access if this is available to me. HELP!

The following will be of interest to you...

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...o-get-verified
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    The following will be of interst to you
    Thanks....read every word already. I submitted two reviews, they may be unconfirmed, but based on the verbiage provided, I should still be eligible for limited ROS....whatever limited means.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Sending you a PM, lad.