Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: seems like donations are rising

After thoughtful, serious, and careful consideration .....

.... I have come to the conclusion ... the only fair and reasonable conclusion .... that hobby guys over the age of .... say ... 72 years old .... should get to name their own donation amount!! Seems fair to me, anyway.

( I guess I'll call mine ..... Blanche)
    Last edited by dodger; 08-01-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanessaamour View Post
    I firmly believe that 1) area and ur demographic has a significant effect on rates 2) reputation etc 3)current competition/ providers ... If someone can't afford my rates then honestly pussy isn't what they should be buying , job placement assistance might make more sense. Imho
    Austin has a higher-than-most disparity between wages earned. And we have the highest geographic segregation in the nation. So, our financial demographic is widely split. We all suffer expensive costs of living but many have MUCH more than the rest of us in their hobby budget

BANNED MULTIPLE HANDLE VIOLATIONS
    I don't know why you're even saying that Vanessa because no one looks at your rates and says they're anything but fine. The ones in your signature seem great.

On the one hand I don't want to tell a girl what to charge because I know how much their rates are actually built up into a girls self image and esteem. It's hard to look at another girl charging 200hh and 300hr and say to yourself "I really can't get away with charging those rates." A provider would have to acknowledge that they are worth less on an objective scale. Seen through this lens the suggestion that a girl charge less is a personal attack on their self worth.

On the other hand it does create a kind of wonky scheme of values around here because like it or not this is a commodity. I won't use a named example(because there is bullying amongst the girls), but X is young, model gorgeous and just straight up loves sex. She also doesn't charge 200hh, she charges 180hh and then 300 for the hour. I know after I see her I'll have a workout and I will be completely satisfied for at least a week and not be "craving" for several weeks. Same thing with K: the last time I saw her I was literally sore as hell the next day and didn't care. 180hh/300 hr. I also have a rotation of providers I see more often at an even lower rate (140/160) and occasional quick visits to the tune of 100. Now with this going on why would I take a chance on a different girl 200hh when I may actually regret it due to attitude, enthusiasm, inaccurate photos, etc.?

Well the unfortunate truth is that I won't take a chance. I just don't see new girls that often because when there is no correlation between cost and quality there is a higher and higher chance I will leave disappointed.

For me, it’s been months since I’ve seen a new (different) girl on here. Reasons:
    1. Price point - I’m not paying it, even though I’m making nearly double what I made two years ago.
    2. Why should I? I have 2-3 that I see on a regular basis that I’m comfortable with and they all give me a great rate, less than anything posted in the ads. Why would I screw up a good thing?
    3. I value shop! I recently found another young lady and (again) for less than the going rate here I get more bang for my buck.

As has been said repeatedly, I’m all for every lady setting her own rates. It’s your business and only yours. Set it where you are comfortable and see how it works. If it meets your wants/needs, you’ve just earned your share of the market, if not, reevaluate and go from there. I may inquire and of late I politely decline and go see a regular thereby leaving more $$ in my pocket.

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I personally have a limited budget, especially since I am spending a lot on medical treatments. I will never tell a business person what they have to charge. I will also spend my hard earned dollars where I can get the best value dollar for dollar. It's what makes the Free Market work so well. But the old saying "you get what you pay for" is not a constant adage. Regardless of price, a good business person will practice some simple Marketing 101 Basics, no matter what the commodity or service is.

1. Offering a valuable product/service you can produce/execute uniformly and consistently. (Keeping yourself fresh and clean, presentable and attractive, IOP, welcoming attitudes, Customer Satisfaction.)
    2. Communicating well (and frequently) and building affinity with each target audience through the appropriate channels. (Good TCB)
    3. Delivering the products, services, and benefits you’ve promised your consumers. Never promise what you can’t deliver. (Good BCD)
    4. Repeating and expanding the process. (Consistency each time and making them want to come back)

It's not rocket science....actually pretty simple. But if a business is going to raise prices, they had better maintain or improve on their service to justify the increase. It's all about value.
    Last edited by risn2theoccasion2; 08-03-2019 at 10:15 AM.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Retired Companion
    I agree. I was taught in business "under promise and over deliver" - it works every single time. When I was in business I had an owner who told everyone his rental properties were beautiful. In reality, they were shitholes that I had to manage. He would tell me to say that the pool - had "sparkling blue water in it" no - it didn't - it was green. So I only said that when he was around and the rest of the time dealing with real people - I told them the truth - we have a pool but it's not currently functioning correctly and we are working on it. Folks respond to the truth so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I personally have a limited budget, especially since I am spending a lot on medical treatments. I will never tell a business person what they have to charge. I will also spend my hard earned dollars where I can get the best value dollar for dollar. It's what makes the Free Market work so well. But the old saying "you get what you pay for" is not a constant adage. Regardless of price, a good business person will practice some simple Marketing 101 Basics, no matter what the commodity or service is.

1. Offering a valuable product/service you can produce/execute uniformly and consistently. (Keeping yourself fresh and clean, presentable and attractive, IOP, welcoming attitudes, Customer Satisfaction.)
    2. Communicating well (and frequently) and building affinity with each target audience through the appropriate channels. (Good TCB)
    3. Delivering the products, services, and benefits you’ve promised your consumers. Never promise what you can’t deliver. (Good BCD)
    4. Repeating and expanding the process. (Consistency each time and making them want to come back)

It's not rocket science....actually pretty simple. But if a business is going to raise prices, they had better maintain or improve on their service to justify the increase. It's all about value.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It is very hard for me to go over a certain amount- the reason for me is this. I am oral only. I like it both ways. In fact, I want to perform on her almost more than I want her to perform on me. And anyone that knows me knows this....I’m a one pop guy and I’m done easily within 15 minutes- maybe 20, but definitely don’t last over that long. Sometimes I take a 2 minute shower and sometimes I’ll just head on out the door and not monopolize someone’s day. With 200.00 a half hour providers I’ve found the high price does not necessarily guarantee a better experience. I was with a girl who was very hot and it was the first time I paid 200.00 for a half hour. I could not eat here pussy or ass because she stunk. So I paid 250 for a BJ that was a good BJ but not what I was hoping for. Hard for me to cum without the oral the other way.
    Anyway- it blows my mind the providers that don’t want to negotiate at all. I have found a few that like the oral only sessions we do and I try to stick with them. Every now and then I will stray, and every time I am disappointed.

no longer here; her choice
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    Never really look at what others are charging.

There was a time during fosta Sesta hysteria where
    I had to stop advertising in certain places and lowered my rates. I didn’t see an uptick in business and found some more places to advertise so I raised them back again.

The reason why I charge more other places is those sites don’t have a community base and screening is more intensive. I also have to come out of pocket to advertise there.

Kinda sad what math guy said about not having to keep yourself up to have business here. I’m spend so much time cleaning my place keeping my nails toes and hair done. Either way I do all that stuff for myself mostly.

I do notice a lot of guys care more about who can gag and guzzle at the cheapest rate. I’m still a good time but tbh I want to avoid those guys, so I will keep raising my rate as I get my website back up, more business, & back in ideal shape.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBigBear4 View Post
    It is very hard for me to go over a certain amount- the reason for me is this. I am oral only. I like it both ways. In fact, I want to perform on her almost more than I want her to perform on me. And anyone that knows me knows this....I’m a one pop guy and I’m done easily within 15 minutes- maybe 20, but definitely don’t last over that long. Sometimes I take a 2 minute shower and sometimes I’ll just head on out the door and not monopolize someone’s day. With 200.00 a half hour providers I’ve found the high price does not necessarily guarantee a better experience. I was with a girl who was very hot and it was the first time I paid 200.00 for a half hour. I could not eat here pussy or ass because she stunk. So I paid 250 for a BJ that was a good BJ but not what I was hoping for. Hard for me to cum without the oral the other way.
    Anyway- it blows my mind the providers that don’t want to negotiate at all. I have found a few that like the oral only sessions we do and I try to stick with them. Every now and then I will stray, and every time I am disappointed.
    gentle hugs, sorry you had to deal with that atrocious experience.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I'll be straight up when I say prices have to be around the 100 mark for me to bite. I'm mostly looking for pegging providers though, and nothing else.

One thing that has to be considered is that working as a provider is one of the hardest jobs a woman can do and especially do at a high level. In return it pays pretty well when it is done well. The average 1 hr session represents as much as two hours preparation and finishing up. Advertising, screening, wardrobe, necessary toiletries and other aids, not to mention in many cases years of experience and study to bring their game up to the high level it deserves. The best women do an incredible job. Those new to the game must be excused to some degree if they fall short. The learning curve is not that short. So, I don't really complain about the rates charged because in most instances I get wonderful service. If is beyond my budget, then I don't make an appointment. What is $50 or even $100 one way or another?

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarnibear View Post
    One thing that has to be considered is that working as a provider is one of the hardest jobs a woman can do and especially do at a high level. In return it pays pretty well when it is done well. The average 1 hr session represents as much as two hours preparation and finishing up. Advertising, screening, wardrobe, necessary toiletries and other aids, not to mention in many cases years of experience and study to bring their game up to the high level it deserves. The best women do an incredible job. Those new to the game must be excused to some degree if they fall short. The learning curve is not that short. So, I don't really complain about the rates charged because in most instances I get wonderful service. If is beyond my budget, then I don't make an appointment. What is $50 or even $100 one way or another?
    And what about the equal or greater amount of time clients spend researching, traveling, cleaning up, reviewing, and developing our reputations? We don’t ask to be reimbursed for that time: it’s the cost of doing business!

An extra $50-100 bucks for a majority of Americans (providers included) can be the difference between a bounced check at the end of the month or late fees accruing. I’m glad you’ve got the extra dough souring on the window sill, but most of us don’t. If you’d like to be generous with your bread, leave it as a tip or a gift, but make sure it is recognized as gratuity so the providers know it is above and beyond what the market will bear.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thats the issue here 3day, it seems some of are not in the “market” cause its bearing more and more.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I have been same donation level this whole hobby life...It works great for me and I have a nice life...why change?
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

profile has been disabled
    i guess since my rates are going in less than 3 weeks now, it might help if i go ahead and explain why. Being that i really had no plans on raising my rates. There were several different factors that was part of my decision, but the one that forced the hand....the amount of lieing on the screenings, which was costing me, not only in wasting my time, but in credits for my screening program. I had not said anything the first TWO times that i had to pay 2 mths in one month for the program. Being it was the THIRD Time, and i can't afford to paying like that out of my pocket like that, being that i'm incurring a WHOLE LOT OF DEBT as im speaking right now, im gonna explain...

i tried to do everything that i could: $50 deposits...down to $25 deposits, I EVEN ran a special on twitter, to secure the appt and make sure no one was lieing on their screening, if you put down that $25 just as a token that you were serious, you'd get that $25 off of the donation....no one did nothing but continue to lie and waste time.

Come sept im going into business for myself more specifically, im going to be founding owner of a "corporation" ....that was the only way that i was gonna be able to give yall what everyone has been wanting, to be able to sell yall all the content that i have. being that im on disability, i couldn't budge at all.. this whole time, all these demands, etc, i couldnt make a movel. only fans, clips4sale, allmylinks...NOTHING...with this said...

first of all, the amount of time wasting ...IT JUST HAD TO STOP....im doing eveything on my own, no help..and half the time im trying to learn everything that im doing...even this corporation. and on top that weeds out the game players.

once everything is finalized, i think it takes 90 days from when i file the paperwork, at that point...DEPOSITS WILL BE REQUIRED NO MATTER WHAT.

the reason for the corporation...it's a separate entity, i wouldnt be getting paid, the company will be...which also means, that if anyone goes to ripping me off, paying me with funny money, or any of the numerous games that those are being "right" .....it wouldnt be me thats getting ripped off,....its the company..which means, now that im having to account for everything....i have to deal with le about such issues. JUST LIKE ANY OTHER BUSINESS WOULD DO.

Now....herres something else for yall ....by law, to have this corporation...i have to file a tax number, This IS PUBLIC RECORDS...Guess what......

my name, FULL NAME...FIRST MIDDLE AND LAST, ADDRESS BUSINESS PHONE NUMBER ....ALL OF MY DETAILS WILL BE IN PUBLIC RECORDS. AND THOSE OF YOU who just continue to cross boundaries about getting my number, don't pull any stupid stunts ok...im preparing for it!

This verifies my ass to the max level! this opens me up to stalkers, and stupides....

i did this, so that i could move forward and not stay stagnant, and give all of yall EVERYTHING that you been demanding of me...

this is why my rates have gone up, and this time its only by $20, whene it's usually by $30. So this explain all of my reasonings.

oh PS, thank you for the challenge....when yall told me to just leave...i guess you never expcted me to do just the oppoiste and plant myself right here in san antonio owning a corporation lmao...i appreciate that challenge. im not one to tuck tail and run, fyi...much love and licks everyone, ive got somethings to do. stay safe out there all of you! xoxo
    Last edited by Guest 052621-1; 08-12-2019 at 01:32 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast