Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: seems like donations are rising

Retired Companion
    This. I used to be in property management. Occupancy in multi family housing is at 97 or 98 percent. And it's going to be at 100 percent soon due to big tech coming in on Palmer. In multi family when we wanted to renew a lease we would do what ever we could to keep them. Discount on rent, free steam cleans, free dinners ect. Now they are charging - get this - $35.00 and up to renew your lease contract. That's right - if you want to live with us - we are going to charge you. And if you don't like it - then fucking move. And that's what I did - moved and purchased a home in San Antonio. In 25 years of property management I had never seen that anywhere in the country. They also now charge for references. $25.00 for a housing reference. I was joking with the ladies the other day and said we should start charging for references. Yep, fun times folks.

Quote Originally Posted by quzi View Post
    touring girls aren't coming as often. I found this: The average daily rate for a hotel room in Austin is $150.07, well ahead of Odessa/Midland, which came in second with $139.02, according to a second-quarter report from Source Strategies Inc. Austin also had the highest occupancy in the second quarter at 77%.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I figured, that most of my dates are overstaying, because of my style of dating. I drink champagne, have beautiful and private place, I am never in the rush, I have good reputation and visit doctor monthly and this doesn't come cheep.
    I have raised my donation and minimum date time.
    I have the freedom and luxury to decide what I will put up with today and how much I want to have in return. I initiate the donation and if I want, I will allow you to haggle within the reason, maybe, or maybe not. I am very happy girl and don't like to put up with brock ass haters and hagglers.
    I am a Gold Digger. Unashamed.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    well this touring gal gives you Ruth Chris meal at Wendys prices...YETTTTT when i come,nobody books..sad face!
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    well this touring gal gives you Ruth Chris meal at Wendys prices...YETTTTT when i come,nobody books..sad face!
    Ya never know.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I figured, that most of my dates are overstaying, because of my style of dating. I drink champagne, have beautiful and private place, I am never in the rush, I have good reputation and visit doctor monthly and this doesn't come cheep.
    I have raised my donation and minimum date time.
    I have the freedom and luxury to decide what I will put up with today and how much I want to have in return. I initiate the donation and if I want, I will allow you to haggle within the reason, maybe, or maybe not. I am very happy girl and don't like to put up with brock ass haters and hagglers.

+1

Retired Companion

This.

No shame in that baby! Coincidentally, so am *I* ... haha Who doesn't want some gold, glitz, or wealth in their life?

Never again will I go after a woman I have to "raise". Or that I have teach friggin everything about life or she has zero interest in our financial or intellectual future (not even a teeny interest to even learn about it or certain issues - nope - disaster :/). Money (or passion/drive to wanna go after it) + head on shoulders that isn't totally empty between ears + some amount of adult responsibility, like cleaning up after self are all total requirements lol. It's my curse though. Subconsciously looking for people I can "save". Momma always said I gotta stop doing that shit; she did the same. Trouble is, well, I really like "baaaad" girls lol

Exactly what happened with my last relationship. As difficult as raising the 2 kids we have. Worse. B/c it also cost me a ton after the fallout (emotionally & financially). Fuuuck that. Sorry. Small side rant. Anyway, yea no shame in looking for or wanting those greenbacks and/or financial stability

Also, concerning the OP's question, no I don't think donations are rising.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    It’s pretty clear, at least here in Austin, that the cost of a woman’s time is going up. Or at least the posted prices.

I know one woman who charged $300 per hour three years ago. She changed her name recently and upped her price to $450. But I’m guessing that there are a number of her regulars still paying $300 or less. This appears pretty common.

From another viewpoint, when I started hobbying, and Backpage was my source of information, I was paying $180 per hour, but taking some substantial risks. As I meandered from Backpage through eccie, P411, and now OH2, the quality of women I see has improved dramatically. So has the quality of information about those women. With those improvements in mind, I expect to pay more.

My short hobby life has been tremendously rewarding. So I’m not complaining. But I am and will be selective. I paid $400 for an hour once, and walked away with a little bit of buyers remorse. I have limited resources, so I am a hobbyist with a budget. I have met many women within my budget, and I’ve enjoyed them all. For those that charge more than I can afford, and for those able to pay for it, I harbor no ill will.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

^ You might be right James. I really haven't considered it at any length or given it much thought. Mine is just anecdotal, based on my history, and my memory of that historical pricing. I'd expect it to go up as a function of inflation, but at least from a brief recounting of my memory it doesn't seem to have kept pace with inflation (?). However, again, I really haven't thought on it all that much. So, yea, maybe it has gone up. I dunno. Just a brief simple observation & comment.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Mathguy, you are uniquely suited for this: see what the inflation and cost of living in Austin has done over a decade: I think you’ll find prices have FAR outpaced the market.

CK used to keep data points on the MSRP and specials. Maybe he’d care to contribute?

Verified Companion Companion Bridgett Adair's Avatar
    ​Off-topic promotional post removed. - gfe
    Last edited by Bridgett Adair; 09-19-2019 at 02:00 PM.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Quick note:
    15 years ago most of the providers in SA charged 200 maximum. In Austin at that time it was mostly 300. I see donation rising, yes. Just like information exchange and demand.
    My 2 cents.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    Quick note:
    15 years ago most of the providers in SA charged 200 maximum. In Austin at that time it was mostly 300. I see donation rising, yes. Just like information exchange and demand.
    My 2 cents.
    That’s not accurate. I want to remember Kendal Clarkson being the first local girl to break the $300 mark, and that was only 3-4 years ago.

Quick note:
    My 2 cents.
    Often taking a 45 min drive to save 100 is well worth it, fortunately now Austin is a mixed bag and there are often better rates, better service, and better providers and opportunities if one takes the time to look around.

One thing I always wonder about is the influence that Amazing Austin had on this town. A sizable, well-run agency, with VERY attractive girls, great service at a consistent rate did a lot to "set" the Austin market. Independent girls had to factor those prices and those girls into their pricing. (Obviously, "well-run" is ignoring the fact that they eventually got busted haha) When we'd all wonder what's the standard rate for a certain level of looks/service... it was always pretty easy.
    A ship in harbor is safe. But that is not what ships are built for.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast