Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: seems like donations are rising

Verified Companion Companion Bridgett Adair's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    It’s pretty clear, at least here in Austin, that the cost of a woman’s time is going up. Or at least the posted prices.

I know one woman who charged $300 per hour three years ago. She changed her name recently and upped her price to $450. But I’m guessing that there are a number of her regulars still paying $300 or less. This appears pretty common.

From another viewpoint, when I started hobbying, and Backpage was my source of information, I was paying $180 per hour, but taking some substantial risks. As I meandered from Backpage through eccie, P411, and now OH2, the quality of women I see has improved dramatically. So has the quality of information about those women. With those improvements in mind, I expect to pay more.

My short hobby life has been tremendously rewarding. So I’m not complaining. But I am and will be selective. I paid $400 for an hour once, and walked away with a little bit of buyers remorse. I have limited resources, so I am a hobbyist with a budget. I have met many women within my budget, and I’ve enjoyed them all. For those that charge more than I can afford, and for those able to pay for it, I harbor no ill will.
    If you are going to discuss a ladies rates at least provide a proper shoutout

Hi, I'm Bridgett. I have priced myself in the median range for the Austin/Touring market. I also provide regulars (I prefer the term lovers) with a grandfathered rate as a sort of "thank you" for their continued support. Although, most lovelies pay my new rate out of respect for my content and energy.

^^I already posted this once but it was removed because my website was included? I'm not sure. ♡
    follow me on Twitter @BridgettAdair
    BridgettAdair.com
    P411 - P190226

I paid $400 for an hour once, and walked away with a little bit of buyers remorse.
    Hehe James. I remember back when I would hobby more often no matter the price I always walked away with a tad bit of buyers remorse lol. Not bc the girl was no fun. No no. They were so awesome & great at all sorts of price points! Yup That wasn't the issue. It was bc my head up top kept talking to my other head with a conversation that went sorta like this, "ummm... you realize it's all over now and you could have killed all 150+mil of us swimmers just as easily for free by yourself right?". Hahaha.
    -MG

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Ladies, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lower your donations, and do it soon. The usual whiners keep polluting the men’s locker room with complaints about high prices and what manly studs they are by never paying those outrageous prices. We need to steer the dialogue there back to which providers will do bbfs.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Ladies, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lower your donations, and do it soon. The usual whiners keep polluting the men’s locker room with complaints about high prices and what manly studs they are by never paying those outrageous prices. We need to steer the dialogue there back to which providers will do bbfs.

I can guess who the person is pushing for BB discussions with his fake medical papers showing he is disease free.

Lol. Yep James. I don't know why anyone cares. Just don't pay it if you can't or don't want to no biggie. I saw the one you are talking about. Who ever thought manhood is attached to how much one will pay? Weird. A real stud pays zero. Well, ok, zero as far as a pure quid pro quo exchange, no such thing as truly free in this world, even in a marriage, we are all giving something, but you know what I mean haha. How is it more manly to pay less money in a "sex for money" exchange? Don't get it. If you are paying any dollar figure in a strict sex-money exchange it doesn't matter how much or little it is
    -MG

The whining is a show stopper to good times. I block all kinds of whiney babies

Retired Site "Guide"

Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Lol. Yep James. I don't know why anyone cares. Just don't pay it if you can't or don't want to no biggie. I saw the one you are talking about. Who ever thought manhood is attached to how much one will pay? Weird. A real stud pays zero. Well, ok, zero as far as a pure quid pro quo exchange, no such thing as truly free in this world, even in a marriage, we are all giving something, but you know what I mean haha. How is it more manly to pay less money in a "sex for money" exchange? Don't get it. If you are paying any dollar figure in a strict sex-money exchange it doesn't matter how much or little it is
    I don't want to hear any more complaints about "white knights" or LR leakers.

Sawy. My bad. James too... you bad boy! hehe

I thought about that when I was writing the reply but thought it was innocuous enough that it didn't violate anything. In any case, roger that, got it.
    -MG

Verified Companion Companion CubanAva's Avatar
    *yawn*

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    Sawy. My bad. James too... you bad boy!
    Not guilty.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Not guilty.
    I know you don't whine about prices or play the personal victim card like someone owes you something. Martha Stewart never snitched on one person and James ain't throwing out names when the shit hits the fan.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Jefferson Starfish's Avatar

Cool Your consistency is certainly admirable.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
    Ladies, Ol' JS regrets to inform you that he is not boyfriend material. I am also not a friend zone type dude. I am, however, tryin' to make the fuckbuddy zone a thing. I appreciate your assistance establishing this new paradigm. Let me know if you're interested and I'll "fill you in" on the dirty deets...

Peep my reviews in the "Visitor Messages" tab of my profile...

The 210's favorite pillar of the community #PTAdaddy!

#StarfishTour

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Jsf lmao.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

I remember back in ASPD days near 20 years ago paying $500 for two hours with my favorite at the time (Anna Parker aka Double Dutch). I am not sure the top ladies really charge more these days, especially relative to general inflation. There are plenty of guys out there who can and do pay 300 and more for the top quality "lovers". There is a niche for every taste and every budget.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7