Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Happy Hobbying

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Happy Hobbying

Something I've encountered in my time

So ladies I understand there are people in your life to certain degree. Whether they're a friend, girl/boyfriend, driver, roommate, manager, pimp, whatever. I don't care how long you've known them, how "cool" they are, if they're in the hobby too, I don't wanna see them. Not in the parking lot, outside, inside, on the phone, in your phone, I don't care, I do not wanna see them. That's kills any time I would've like to spend with you. And I'm sure I not the only one who feels this way.

Verified Hobbyist BCD 3daygetaway's Avatar
    You should edit this and change the title to: one thing hoogars and their pimps JUST DONT GET

I actually don't mind a managed girl and often nod at the pimp or boyfriend when I walk by and notice a seemingly, random dude hanging out in the lobby. I DONT want him hiding in the closet or bathroom, but if he's nearby, that's fine with ME. I should start bringing him a tall-boy or a pack of smokes to pass the time...maybe a high-five as I say, "thanks for letting me ball your girl!"
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 10-04-2019 at 07:25 PM.

noxious pest controls applied
    Quote Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
    You should edit this and change the title to: one thing hoogars and their pimps JUST DONT GET

I actually don't mind a managed girl and often nod at the pimp or boyfriend when I walk by and notice a seemingly, random dude hanging out in the lobby. I DONT want him hiding in the closet or bathroom, but if he's in nearby, that's fine with ME. I should start bringing him a tall-boy or a pack of smokes to pass the time...maybe a high-five as I say, "thanks for letting me ball your girl!"
    So human trafficking is ok?? As long as you get your nutt?
    Im sick of the way most mongers think. This is truly despicable

dude! that was MAJOR jump to make...managed and trafficked are two different things. Everyone EXCEPT you is aware of this...

You have been especially offended, contentious, and mistaken today, Mdasterdly. Consider taking a voluntary vacation--your accusations in Co-ed and the locker room have been WAY out of line.

I'm really just saying: it's not the end of the world if a girl has a bf or driver or manager (man or woman), so long as the appointment goes well--sometimes, these girls aren't the best at managing their own businesses (just like artists), and are benefited by someone else running the details
    Last edited by 3daygetaway; 10-04-2019 at 07:28 PM.

Ive been outta line? Managed is trafficked! Look at the statutes. You can yell as loud as you want but this is wrong! This is not disagreeing on how a lady looks or performs. The post you made and stand behind is truly despicable! I stand behind everything i post and dont care if i ruffle feathers when i call people out. There is some very disgusting view points here that a select few have!

Very coincidentally those same members continually have beefs, alerts and warnings posted about them! But hey its ok! Because its always the providers that are wrong! Or someone that stands up against those few are outta line. dude....

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    3DG, DON’T feed the TROLLS!!!
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Managed with a pimp as you posted the first time is not the same as managed with a scheduler or someone that helps them get started! I detest both but they are different.
    The true manager doesnt beat the shit out of a provider and takes all their money like a pimp does. But hey you can have the floor and yell as loud as you want.
    But go back and look at your own posted words!
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm not condoning or condemning here. First sentence I said I understand, the circumstances at be. My harp was based around discretion, outside of y'all high fiving people in the lobby.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    3DG, DON’T feed the TROLLS!!!
    Thank you for that valued insightful post doc. But i never mind feeding you. Please stay on topic if you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bullietbourbon View Post
    I'm not condoning or condemning here. First sentence I said I understand, the circumstances at be. My harp was based around discretion, outside of y'all high fiving people in the lobby.
    Yes discretion and human decency. Thats respect!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    You
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdasterdly View Post
    Thank you for that valued insightful post doc. But i never mind feeding you. Please stay on topic if you can.!
    Yes, STAY ON TOPIC!! This thread is about BF’s, SO’s, pimps, managers... NOT 3DG, NOT me and NOT about trolling!!! We get you don’t like 3DG. Just move on back to the “E” or stay on topic please.

I apologize OP. I’m just trying to get this thread back on track. I don’t believe the ladies need a pimp but to each his/her own.

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    You Yes, STAY ON TOPIC!! This thread is about BF’s, SO’s, pimps, managers... NOT 3DG. We get you don’t like him. Just move on and stay on topic please.

I apologize OP. I’m just trying to get this thread back on track. I don’t believe the ladies need a pimp but to each his/her own.
    I will let you drag me into your trap to get off topic. Where did i even hint that i didnt like/care about 3 day? I will wait for your proof or quote! I only called him out like i have done you!
    Iam sorry admin. but the same people go ape shit when their behavior gets cast into the spot light!
    I have been on topic doc, until i have to answer your attacks on me and your thread derailments that you seem to have impunity on!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    managed and trafficked are two different things.
    I Agree.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

You have been especially offended, contentious, and mistaken today, Mdasterdly. Consider taking a voluntary vacation--your accusations in Co-ed and the locker room have been WAY out of line.
    you wouldn't be hinting around about anything coming from the LOCKER ROOM if you were smart

Don’t pretend to be naive or self-righteous: we all know private spaces exist, and this is not a betrayal of info meant to be private. This dude has been stirring the pot all day. I’ll follow Docs advice and not respond further to this troll OR Universal.

I concur in agreement with the OP, you are paying for a private encounter that shouldn't involve other people in any way, form or fashion

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast