not to state the obvious but seems like we are experiencing a shift to higher donation rates. Do you shop/search by rate? what is your upper limit? do you feel the well established local providers who do not follow the rest of the girls and raise rates are smart savvy business women or are they missing out on an industry wide rate adjustment? I am guessing maybe a higher rate works in bigger markets like vegas? I noticed one traveling girl adverting is 800 an hour. of course everyone sets their own rates, no question there. just wondering what the fellas think about it. Guys, what do u feel is fair, going local rates for FBSM and GFE and fetish? does anyone think that girl asking 800 an hour will get even one client in austin? she is super hot and beautiful but just amazed at that donation and wanted to see what the guys feel about creeping donation rates. of course anyone living in our town knows is very expensive and rents and cost of living are thru the roof. how many providers locally are having to raise donations due to cost of living? I know my incall apartment rent has doubled in 5 years and I have not raised donations at all. this is a sensitive topic but let's try to discus donations and the local market. I think we are experiencing a market adjustment. what do you think?