Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WTF Houston?!?!?! Is this acceptable?

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    I have to admin that I also lament the days when people actually TALKED and not just texted each other, and when a handshake was as good as a paper contract. Will we someday become a reclusive society out of a science fiction story, only getting together to mate until clone technology is perfected? That's no fun!

This is an excellent thread and helpful info to BOTH guys and gals...

Guys, the 'ghosting' happens... and IMHO - it's RUDE and disrespectful... symptomatic of a low Q provider...

just communicate ladies, how difficult is that...??

Something like "...so sorry love, butt I can't meet up like we planned... it's a personal reason... butt, I'll give you an EXTRA great sesh, if you'll plz gimme another chance sweetie - kiss kiss kiss... GTG TTYL"

Even if that's all BS, 'tis much better than 'crickets'...

Gents... sharing is caring. OP, take your info to the men's locker room if you are concerned about sharing in this forum.

If she went 'crickets' on you, she may do this frequently and other gents will chime in on that...

or it could bear out that this did happen only to you...

and if this continues to happen (only to you) maybe YOU - or your technique - IS THE PROBLEM! IJS

Sooo ladies, plz do all you can to keep your appointments, cancel (early) if need be... and communicate.

Decent guys will be disappointed - butt will give you a pass.

GENTS - KEEP YOUR APPOINTMENTS too!

Cancel if need be - butt 'ghosting' is especially disrespectful to the provider that is trying to run her life and biz this way...

If you must cancel, text early... otherwise keep your appointment.

All the best...

Sharing is caring...

Verified Hobbyist BCD jojodancer15's Avatar
    OP, I noticed you've been on the board for over a year and haven't been verified yet? I think that can spook some of the girls too even though they've cleared you, they have last minute red alerts that go off. Have some of the ladies you have seen vouch for you and get you verified.
    Sexy Can I?

***For quicker reference checks, click on the link below to see References from some of the beautiful ladies I've had the pleasure of meeting.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25994-jojodancer15

Verified Companion Companion
    OMG this happens more often than not to us providers. You've been given some great advice and insight by everyone. I just don't get the lack of integrity some Providers & Hobbyist display. When our world works right its a WIN WIN, anything else is uncivilized. Banish the savages! LoL
    We'd definitely get some act right then,

Promise
    Call or Text 5129571996
    Experienced Sensual Spinner
    Private Incall Galleria/Westchase
    Outcall/Car Dates/ Dinner Dates

Quote Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
    OP, I noticed you've been on the board for over a year and haven't been verified yet? I think that can spook some of the girls too even though they've cleared you, they have last minute red alerts that go off. Have some of the ladies you have seen vouch for you and get you verified.
    Bingo, there it is ^^^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with Slayer who are these ladies? The board is a about exchange of info and as Fancy has pointed out this sectioned the board is the right place to put these type of encounters or lack thereof.

Also according to another provider I seen...apparently there is another section of the board/post that list gents on a DNS list. And apparently we would be surprised who are on that list. Apparently there are some gents that are on a DNS list after a No review is written. I can not confirm or deny if what the provider is telling me is true but...

I say all that to say this...
    1 NCNS could be a fluke
    2 NCNS is an anomaly
    3 NCNS there is a definite pattern
    4 NCNS something is definitely up.

Just saying. I been NCNS before but not at a consistent rate.

Verified Companion Companion
    If I make an apt. Like set a time date and location I will be there. If for some reason real life happens, like family or my job I will make it a point to let the guy know. Now. That being said. If someone keeps texting daily asking to see me after I have met him and wasn’t feelin it. I will decline several times and make it a point to say never again. Than I block which might be considered ghosting but it did come with a no.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantanna Paralla View Post
    If I make an apt. Like set a time date and location I will be there. If for some reason real life happens, like family or my job I will make it a point to let the guy know. Now. That being said. If someone keeps texting daily asking to see me after I have met him and wasn’t feelin it. I will decline several times and make it a point to say never again. Than I block which might be considered ghosting but it did come with a no.
    Once again there is this tiny voice in my head saying I don't belong here. I don't listen to tiny voices.

This is NOT a Houston specialty or problem, rather it seems to be hobby wide.

That any of us have RL issues should be a given within the hobby. That being said, telling a client "I will be there in X time" and then ghosting is not cricket. Neither is telling tall tales about what happened that made you miss the appointment, most especially when there are reviews of you posted during the time you were supposed to be meeting. Nor are indecent text messages allegedly while at RL jobs you cannot get out of rational or reasonable alternatives to making the appointment you agreed to and were prepaid for.

Both of those providers have been moved to my DNS list even though both were good enough to rate a second session.

I have not named names because white knights seem to spray effluent all over the place and I have learned they exist the hard way. The white knights are active and help to spin things that make it all the hobbyists fault.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Name them......................

Name them so others will know.......... that's what these boards are for. Share and exchange information...............

so Name them!

What he said ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by jojodancer15 View Post
    Even so, the lady should speak up and cancel, rather than go silent. Usually, I get my cue when a lady tcb is bad leading up to it. Its part of the hobby. If I wrote about each time it happens, I'd never have time for anything else. Usually a plan B for such is around the corner.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post

What he said ^^^

Universal, I saw your reply last night and it made me think, so it wasn't all bad.

This is a hobby and I have spent sessions with girls (that I would have otherwise avoided) SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THINGS THEY SAID ON THE BOARDS and there are some that I will forever avoid for the exact same reasons. As I do frequent non resident cities, there are several in different cities that are on my TDL list just as there are many on my DNS list for that reason alone.

This is one of my hobbies and drama is not. Taking the action you espouse given the WK situation I have already experienced contributes to drama rather than my hobby.

It is clear that there are some providers in the hobby that prefer to be the source or center of the drama rather than the center of fun and enjoyment. They tend to be on my DNS list.

This thread exists to help those with questions find reasonable, rational, non-hurtful guidance to problems that arise in RL that interfere with hobbying rather than a hammer thread for some providers.

YMMV

Quote Originally Posted by JFLYER View Post
    Universal, I saw your reply last night and it made me think, so it wasn't all bad.
    I made an agreement to his/their comments made by two Gentlemen, upstanding men that deserves all the recognition. JoJo & Slayer.
    Men shouldn't have their time or money wasted anymore than the next person.

I also noticed several other people were also in agreement with the same gentlemen, this thread is about NCNS which is a shame.
    Thanks for the observation that I feel empathy for everyone that gets NCNS

Last edited by Universal; 08-11-2019 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Additional picture

Sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by razaq View Post
    thats interesting, anyone had any ghosting experience with kayla pink? i asked about getting together last week, didnt get back to me until today, decided on a timeframe for tonight, and has been no response ever since. not sure if shes always like that or just singling me out. i typically dont care about these things but since this topic was being discussed, might as well get some insight so i can just ignore her going forward. i recall her acting like this on eccie as well too.
    Last edited by Guest 110119-1; 09-10-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Verified Companion Companion kytty's Avatar
    Guys abruptly stop communicating with me all of the time as soon as they realize I am 45 minutes from them, which is silly to me. But I do understand a lot of them only have a short time to get away but I wish they would just say too far. And some of them do. I never just ignore guys. Earlier I got contacted by an unverified guy who didn't seem to understand when we had a phone conversation anything that I was saying at all but he kept texting and demanding that I answer all of these questions, which I refuse to do. I am not stupid. I finally just told him no thanks, not interested. He may have been perfectly harmless but on my end it seemed like he was trying to document a transaction. First time I have encountered that and if he was, it sure went south for him.

I try to always be polite and friendly to everyone. It is just common courtesy.

I am reliable and am ready. Sober and personable. Sexy and outgoing and happy.

I really like the guys (very few so far) that I have met doing this, one in particular who was absolutely fabulous. I would actually love to see him again. What fun!!

Anyways, yah, I don't like it when people don't let me know one way or the other. I will point out that the guy who started this post says he has been verified but it says under his name he is not verified.

Quote Originally Posted by kytty View Post
    Guys abruptly stop communicating with me all of the time as soon as they realize I am 45 minutes from them, which is silly to me. But I do understand a lot of them only have a short time to get away but I wish they would just say too far. And some of them do. I never just ignore guys. Earlier I got contacted by an unverified guy who didn't seem to understand when we had a phone conversation anything that I was saying at all but he kept texting and demanding that I answer all of these questions, which I refuse to do. I am not stupid. I finally just told him no thanks, not interested. He may have been perfectly harmless but on my end it seemed like he was trying to document a transaction. First time I have encountered that and if he was, it sure went south for him.

I try to always be polite and friendly to everyone. It is just common courtesy.

I am reliable and am ready. Sober and personable. Sexy and outgoing and happy.

I really like the guys (very few so far) that I have met doing this, one in particular who was absolutely fabulous. I would actually love to see him again. What fun!!

Anyways, yah, I don't like it when people don't let me know one way or the other. I will point out that the guy who started this post says he has been verified but it says under his name he is not verified.
    Nice post kytty!
    Totally agree. Courtesy goes both ways. A guy should just say, "sry hun would luv to but ur 45min away :/ no time tonight :( maybe another? sry xoxo". That's so easy and they can have it as a saved canned response in text app or copied to clipbrd so they can paste it for whoever. Don't just not reply at all. So rude. Whether you're the man or woman.
    -MG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast