Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WTF Houston?!?!?! Is this acceptable?

Verified Companion Companion kytty's Avatar
    I don't really mind much when they stop talking. I just figure they are busy ogling someone else's boobs. Hahahahha

Realest thing ive heard all day😃😃😅😅🤣😂😂

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Talking....long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Fancyinheels View Post
    I have to admin that I also lament the days when people actually TALKED and not just texted each other, and when a handshake was as good as a paper contract. Will we someday become a reclusive society out of a science fiction story, only getting together to mate until clone technology is perfected? That's no fun!
    Fancy you are 100% right. I must be about your age. 15 to 20 years ago you never do a date without a phone call to establish communication and some kind of rapport.

Now, when I call I get a text asking why I called, and that response even when call after 10 texts I get no response on a scheduled appointment where I’m sitting in my car waiting. You are 100% correct and this is ridiculous. It’s a generational thing, they equate texting with talking and it is not. I miss the old days. When dinosaurs roamed the earth

Great point!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJazz View Post
    Ghosting - The act of suddenly ceasing all communication with someone. This is done in hopes that the ghostee will just "get the hint" and leave the subject alone, as opposed to the subject simply telling them he/she is no longer interested in communicating.

Is this something with Houston or is it me? Is this acceptable here? This is the third time this has happened to me. I get verified with a well established provider. I send my references, they get checked, and we’re good to go. We agree on a time to meet. This is where is starts to go wrong...
    I message, or text, when on the way (usually 30 minutes ahead of appointment).
    Then I text when in the general vicinity.
    Then I pick a fairly central spot to the vicinity to park and wait.
    And wait...
    And text.
    And wait...
    Nothing. I then give a fifteen minute window that I’m leaving.
    Then after waiting for a total of about forty to forty-five minutes, I’m upset.

The first time this happened to me, the provider actually gave me the address and apartment number. I knocked, and knocked, and knocked and waited for fifteen minutes. Tried calling and after I left, I then get a text. These last two I have yet to hear from again.

What am I doing wrong???
    So after she lets you know that you’re screened and ready to see her do you proceed to be the usual f u c k t a r d and ask questions you shouldn’t or have any type of communication that would make her feel uncomfortable?

You say that y’all agree on a time to meet so do they give you an address? If no address is given y’all don’t have an actual appointment!

Ive said this numerous times over the years if you don’t have the address you don’t have an appointment! This cuts out all this stuff you’re going through!

Also what’s your definition of a well established provider?
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 10-05-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy Monroe View Post
    S

Also what’s your definition of a well established provider?
    200 lbs+

Verified Hobbyist BCD 1andonlyboardman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabletex7 View Post
    200 lbs+
    That would be more along the lines of well fed...
    boardman ~ Often imitated, never duplicated.
    Part time hobbyist.
    A good session includes these essentials: GFE, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, FIV, MPCFS and Enthusiasm.
    Enhancers: DATO,TUMA, FIA, Toys, CIM, dirty talk. I'm open to role play or hearing anything you'd like to try.
    I'm not going to ask for greek. If you want it then we can give it a try. MSOG is not expected unless it is an extended session(usually doubles).
    P411 is current with 30+ OKs

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabletex7 View Post
    200 lbs+
    Lmfao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 1andonlyboardman View Post
    That would be more along the lines of well fed...
    Lmao
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Verified Companion Companion
    I've been dealing with the same thing lately...
    For me it's a little nerve racking because they say they are here give them room number and after that absolutely nothing happens no call no text no knock

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Kammye, and several others do this, sorry...

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I learned over the years it's better to be honest as much as I can be. If I am booked and it's gonna be 30 minutes later, I'll let him know. I would rather he come back at another time than ghost and you lose the client. I try to not double book but then again we are all human and with emails then the person decides to text then someone else is texting. I have done it. I have womaned up and apologized as well. It doesn't happen often, and funny thing is I may not get a single call till 6pm and then I have 3. My regulars are always VIP and I try to schedule fairly but let's be honest, I'm going to take the bigger call and try to fit in a half hour call before as well. But I will not leave someone sitting outside without a text back. These young girls I'm assuming (only assuming), or new women. Don't get to excited and do alot of this, because when times are slow repeat clientele will keep a few dollars in your pocket!!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

hosting incalls in Willowbrook/NW Houston
    shit, 9/10 times upon request for screening a bitch's SMS goes haunted as fuck, full of ghosts... *sigh*

sorry to hear it happens to gents also.. shame... especially with being given location, room, etc like.. wuhhh?? is this real life or someone straight up is on some hater shit and sent you on a wild goose chase? orrrr idk how tf you could give someone correct room and such and then be so bold as to ignore knocking and probably accompanying confused texts/calls... wtf... I'm outraged and confused on your behalf... wtf...
    🎀Ariel Bliss🎀

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3