Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WTF Houston?!?!?! Is this acceptable?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD

WTF Houston?!?!?! Is this acceptable?

Ghosting - The act of suddenly ceasing all communication with someone. This is done in hopes that the ghostee will just "get the hint" and leave the subject alone, as opposed to the subject simply telling them he/she is no longer interested in communicating.

Is this something with Houston or is it me? Is this acceptable here? This is the third time this has happened to me. I get verified with a well established provider. I send my references, they get checked, and we’re good to go. We agree on a time to meet. This is where is starts to go wrong...
    I message, or text, when on the way (usually 30 minutes ahead of appointment).
    Then I text when in the general vicinity.
    Then I pick a fairly central spot to the vicinity to park and wait.
    And wait...
    And text.
    And wait...
    Nothing. I then give a fifteen minute window that I’m leaving.
    Then after waiting for a total of about forty to forty-five minutes, I’m upset.

The first time this happened to me, the provider actually gave me the address and apartment number. I knocked, and knocked, and knocked and waited for fifteen minutes. Tried calling and after I left, I then get a text. These last two I have yet to hear from again.

What am I doing wrong???

Registered Male (Not Verified) StopShort's Avatar
    You're not doing anything wrong bro. It's just a nasty part of the game.

Yes, it's very frustrating and your time and effort has been wasted. It's happened to the best of us, even with verified and well-established providers.

Most on here will tell you to call them out by name. It's your choice to do so or not. Handle it the way you see fit.
    Preferred activities: DFK, BBBJ, DATY, cuddling, COB, COA, SS
    CIM is a plus, but not a dealbreaker

Types of ladies: I love ladies of all races. I've never been with an Asian woman, or Indian/Desi but want to try. I have a preference for spinners but don't mind thicker women. Love titties-big or small, love pregnant women

I'm available for providers in the evenings during the week or early morning on weekends.

I'm an AA male, late 40's.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by StopShort View Post
    You're not doing anything wrong bro. It's just a nasty part of the game.

Yes, it's very frustrating and your time and effort has been wasted. It's happened to the best of us, even with verified and well-established providers.

Most on here will tell you to call them out by name. It's your choice to do so or not. Handle it the way you see fit.
    I understand it’s part of the game, but it’s only happened to me here in Houston. I’ve hobbied in Boston, Vegas, LA, Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Louisiana. I’m not gonna call them out as I have yet to ever see anything happen with that, and I would have to deal with all the WK grief.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ajlybj View Post
    I would throw in a pulse check in the morning of the day and see how communication flows from that point. You can usually gauge by the responses how things are shaping up.

At the end of the day it is the ladies prerogative one whether to meet or not.

But if you’re getting good signals and it’s a no show I would wait 24 hours and see if there were any special circumstances and then make a call on whether or not to do a No Come/No Show report.

This has only occurred once to me. Just don’t take it personally, there are many other ladies to consider.

Good luck!

Thanks. I hear ya, and I do a fair amount of check-ins. It’s just frustrating.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    This is nothing new. It goes on and will continue to go on. I strongly suggest you just move along and put the lady on your DNS list. Just look for ladies with good TCB skills.

Ladies, I cannot over emphasize how important TCB skills are to the gentlemen. Many gentlemen have to schedule their time very selectively. If life happens and it does, we ask that you just let us know. Gentlemen, same goes for us. It’s not that difficult. A little respect goes a long way for your fellow members.

Thanks for reading and considering your fellow members. Peace out everyone.

Thanks Doc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by houstonhobbyist25 View Post
    One of the perks of having a regular is increased reliability.

That's said... and I say this with nothing but love and respect for working women... this isn't an industry that attracts the traditional 9-5 crowd.

It’s hard to find a regular in Houston for me. I had one, but she went away. What sucks is I end up going to a strip club and blowing all my money in an unproductive way.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Name them......................

Name them so others will know.......... that's what these boards are for. Share and exchange information...............

so Name them!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    thats interesting, anyone had any ghosting experience with kayla pink? i asked about getting together last week, didnt get back to me until today, decided on a timeframe for tonight, and has been no response ever since. not sure if shes always like that or just singling me out. i typically dont care about these things but since this topic was being discussed, might as well get some insight so i can just ignore her going forward. i recall her acting like this on eccie as well too.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
    Appears as if you are doing everything politely expected, OP. I am sorry you encountered this only in Houston, as it does occur in every city and on BOTH sides of the Hobby coin. I have been ghosted repeatedly over the years in multiple regions, and especially maddening if I've incurred expenses in travel and lodging that cannot be recouped. No, it's not acceptable, but it is also likely unavoidable, a side effect of our pursuit that we all must deal with, alas and heavy sigh.

Sympathy on the frustration, sir. As part of good TCB and common courtesy, everyone deserves to at least be told in advance, "No, sorry, I can't see you today." As stated above, NCNS reports are appropriate here in Coed IF firm arrangements are made and confirmed and after an appropriate interval has been allotted for reasonable explanation of why the meet didn't take place.
    Last edited by Fancyinheels; 07-31-2019 at 09:36 PM.

Retired Hobbyist (RIP)
    Quote Originally Posted by razaq View Post
    thats interesting, anyone had any ghosting experience with kayla pink? i asked about getting together last week, didnt get back to me until today, decided on a timeframe for tonight, and has been no response ever since. not sure if shes always like that or just singling me out. i typically dont care about these things but since this topic was being discussed, might as well get some insight so i can just ignore her going forward. i recall her acting like this on eccie as well too.
    I am actually spending the night with Kayla pink tonight bro but I will say she did have issues going on in her life and i have expressed to her that she needs to be vigilant on her time........

Dont be so quick to judge....

Sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by razaq View Post
    Last edited by Guest 110119-1; 09-10-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The1Slayer View Post
    Name them......................

Name them so others will know.......... that's what these boards are for. Share and exchange information...............

so Name them!

What he said ^^^

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Universal View Post

What he said ^^^

Universal, I saw your reply last night and it made me think, so it wasn't all bad.

This is a hobby and I have spent sessions with girls (that I would have otherwise avoided) SIMPLY BECAUSE OF THINGS THEY SAID ON THE BOARDS and there are some that I will forever avoid for the exact same reasons. As I do frequent non resident cities, there are several in different cities that are on my TDL list just as there are many on my DNS list for that reason alone.

This is one of my hobbies and drama is not. Taking the action you espouse given the WK situation I have already experienced contributes to drama rather than my hobby.

It is clear that there are some providers in the hobby that prefer to be the source or center of the drama rather than the center of fun and enjoyment. They tend to be on my DNS list.

This thread exists to help those with questions find reasonable, rational, non-hurtful guidance to problems that arise in RL that interfere with hobbying rather than a hammer thread for some providers.

YMMV

I would throw in a pulse check in the morning of the day and see how communication flows from that point. You can usually gauge by the responses how things are shaping up.

At the end of the day it is the ladies prerogative one whether to meet or not.

But if you’re getting good signals and it’s a no show I would wait 24 hours and see if there were any special circumstances and then make a call on whether or not to do a No Come/No Show report.

This has only occurred once to me. Just don’t take it personally, there are many other ladies to consider.

Good luck!

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This is nothing new. It goes on and will continue to go on. I strongly suggest you just move along and put the lady on your DNS list. Just look for ladies with good TCB skills.

Ladies, I cannot over emphasize how important TCB skills are to the gentlemen. Many gentlemen have to schedule their time very selectively. If life happens and it does, we ask that you just let us know. Gentlemen, same goes for us. It’s not that difficult. A little respect goes a long way for your fellow members.

Thanks for reading and considering your fellow members. Peace out everyone.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Ajlybj View Post
    Bingo. Best advice so far. Always a good idea if you advance schedule. I rarely ever did b/c I'm a spur of the moment type (*very* typically). I never liked "scheduling" per se. How do I know if I'll be horny at 8pm Friday night (or whatever)?? Lmao To each their own. I never understood it though haha. But, yea, anyway good advice if you are scheduling something in advance (particularly for like days in advance).
    -MG

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    One of the perks of having a regular is increased reliability.

That's said... and I say this with nothing but love and respect for working women... this isn't an industry that attracts the traditional 9-5 crowd.

Registered Female (Not Verified) Companion Dorthy Monroe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HughJazz View Post
    Ghosting - The act of suddenly ceasing all communication with someone. This is done in hopes that the ghostee will just "get the hint" and leave the subject alone, as opposed to the subject simply telling them he/she is no longer interested in communicating.

Is this something with Houston or is it me? Is this acceptable here? This is the third time this has happened to me. I get verified with a well established provider. I send my references, they get checked, and we’re good to go. We agree on a time to meet. This is where is starts to go wrong...
    I message, or text, when on the way (usually 30 minutes ahead of appointment).
    Then I text when in the general vicinity.
    Then I pick a fairly central spot to the vicinity to park and wait.
    And wait...
    And text.
    And wait...
    Nothing. I then give a fifteen minute window that I’m leaving.
    Then after waiting for a total of about forty to forty-five minutes, I’m upset.

The first time this happened to me, the provider actually gave me the address and apartment number. I knocked, and knocked, and knocked and waited for fifteen minutes. Tried calling and after I left, I then get a text. These last two I have yet to hear from again.

What am I doing wrong???
    So after she lets you know that you’re screened and ready to see her do you proceed to be the usual f u c k t a r d and ask questions you shouldn’t or have any type of communication that would make her feel uncomfortable?

You say that y’all agree on a time to meet so do they give you an address? If no address is given y’all don’t have an actual appointment!

Ive said this numerous times over the years if you don’t have the address you don’t have an appointment! This cuts out all this stuff you’re going through!

Also what’s your definition of a well established provider?
    Last edited by Dorthy Monroe; 10-05-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    Im Not Available Until Further Notice

If You Contact Me & Mention Rates Or Activities You Will Be Put On My DNS List Forever!
    *If I’ve Never Seen You GFE*
    30 - 150 * 60 - 200 * 90 - 300

Only Fans: https://onlyfans.com/dorthymonroe

Trump 2024

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast